Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS] Can't place new Pathways or Tiles in the Main Village since updating to the newest version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hi Indy. As Tapasz has explained, there is a Pathway/Tile limit for each area. When you hit the limit, your coins will be taken, but no new Pathway segments or Tiles will be placed. In order to place new Pathways/Tiles, you'll first need to delete some of your existing ones. The current Pathway Limit is 1,100 in each area.

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    replied
    Yes it will. You don't have to believe me of course and can wait for Spelling Bee to answer you the same. Or test it out yourself, delete two zen tiles and replace them. You'll notice you can place only two again.

Leave a comment:

• Indythrasher
    replied
    Thanks. I we thinking that when that happened it wouldn't charge me the coins.

Leave a comment:

• Tapasz
    replied
    You have reached your path limit. You can only place about 1000-1100 of them in each area.

Leave a comment:

• [PS] Can't place new Pathways or Tiles in the Main Village since updating to the newest version

It's odd, but ever since the update I can't place pathways or garden tiles in main village. I get charged for them and I get XP, put I can't see them. I wasn't sure if it was just me or if others have this problem.
Working...
X