[NI] Unable to complete the Orange Potion in Papa's Mini-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Unable to complete the Orange Potion in Papa's Mini-Game

When making potions such as the orange potion there's no guideline on where to end the mix. This leads to the potion exploding as you are unable to mix at all without the guide. Please fix this bug as I am unable to do the tracker tasks or the smurf quests on mixing the orange potion with this issue.

Robyn, when you get the solid bar without the end indicator, are you dragging a potion from the shelf to add to the flask? I think that may be the issue, and other players have been confused by it!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Realized the above reply might not be clear: You have to drag the highlighted potion from the shelf into the flask- then you will see a multicolored bar with the red end indicator!

• Robyn
      Robyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you it worked.

I think you are right Cupcake. That looks to be what is happening.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this is one I'm pretty sure of! It used to drive me nuts until I figured it out!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, just came back on here to let Cupcake know ... I learned something from your comment about the monochrome when getting a flask from the shelf. I looked this time at the bar ... Normally I'm so focused on getting the right colour I had never noticed the bar colour.

(Don't know where my original comment went. Must be on another thread. Or has it been removed? I thought it might help someone.)
      Last edited by chickadee2013; 03-11-2014, 01:49 AM.
Working...
X