Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Unable to get the "Smurfy" ranking on the Well in Painter's Mini-Game task for Clown Smurf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Unable to get the "Smurfy" ranking on the Well in Painter's Mini-Game task for Clown Smurf

Many people (including me) aren't able to complete certain tasks like painting a well. I'm pretty sure it's a bug. And I'm against having to spend smurfberries just to get over with because it's going to come back at some point

It's not likely a bug, just that Beeline set the bar too high for Painter Smurf game. Essentially the game is quite difficult to finish well, especially those using the tiny iPhone, therefore getting Smurfy is far too rare compare to other mini-games. Personally I don't bother trying on Painter to get tickets anymore.

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Even weirder...for the circus quest I can't get smurfy on the hut (only task giving problems for me) but when I had to get xp on painter for a trackers task....it worked? As I had to gain an amount which I could certainly get I decided to try the hut again and got smurfy. Now circus wants a smurfy hut again....and can't make it work?

• CvB023
      CvB023 commented
      Editing a comment
      I only struggle with the smurf hut, the rest of the paint jobs seem to be working just fine

• Wijaya Fam
      Wijaya Fam commented
      Editing a comment
      I also never get smurfy rating on painting Well, even everything is painted perfectly. Now I have to ignore the clown task to painting Well.

Hi Dima. Beeline is still investigating the reports from players who are unable to get Smurfy on Painter's mini-game. I haven't heard anything yet on if they've found any issues or not. When I do, I'll of course update the topic accordingly.

Comment

• dima11
      dima11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply spelling bee

• Wijaya Fam
      Wijaya Fam commented
      Editing a comment
      I also never get smurfy rating on painting Well, even everything is painted perfectly. Now I have to ignore the clown task to painting Well.

In the painting mini game the brush, at times, gets stuck and if time is little ( like in the hut painting quest) you waist a lot of it adjustng the paint brush

Comment

It is definitely device related issue here as I can easily get a smurfy rating in painting the hut using ipad air but only managed to get a good score using iPhone 4S no matter how hard I try.

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Will try it again next time when the clown task required it.

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Dima- You are right I just got that task from Clown smurf and I am just able to get a good score but not smurfy this time around no matter how many time I tried painting it.

• dima11
        dima11 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are actually lucky because my task is to get "good" and the best I could do is "OK" 😆 I've been stuck on it forever but I'm not going to spend smurfberries because it's eventually going to come back

I Play on Kindle Fire (Android) and can not get Smurfy for the well or flowers. If I practice for no reward always the first time I get OK then the second time I will get Smurfy. However, when I comes time to paint for tickets I always get OK, never even a Good rating. There is something wrong with the game itself, not the person painting.

Comment

I could get smurfy score for all the drawing except the hut on iPad air but not in iPhone 4S.

Comment

I had totally give up on painter mini game

Comment

Wow, I was hoping to find a solution. Sad to see this has been going on since 2013 and still is happening! I've been trying for a few days and no luck. Please let me know if You see anything I'm doing wrong. These aren't even my best, because I took screenshots instead of cleaning up. All I get is Ok.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210202-122227_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	269735
            Attached Files

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              The trick is too make sure you NEVER go outside the lines- that is even more important than getting everything completely coloured in. You’ve done a great job here, but there is some blue slightly outside the line at the very top, and a teeny bit of gray on the left and on the bottom right. That can be enough to eliminate a Smurfy rating.

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              I read this thread and had a go myself - I usually avoid the Well, but, as you can see, I didn’t do a great job and I went outside the lines a bit, but I still got a Smurfy.

• Artyharry
              Artyharry commented
              Editing a comment
              That is really odd. I always do the well, as I know how to paint it quickly and accurately but I never have it completely perfect. However I always get Smurfy. I wonder if it’s to do with the device you use? I have a fairly recent iPad.

Hm. I can't see how to post a comment rather than a reply. (l usually don't post from my phone.) My device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It's from like July 2017? I mean, not my personal one, but that's when they released the phones. I did notice that people complained on both Android and IOS devices, in separate threads, I just chose my device type. Could be one was better resolved?
            ​​​ I'm not sure what the problem is, because it's still going on. As I mentioned, those were actually worse than my other attempts because l was rushing to take a screenshot and then didn't use any extra time for cleanup. And I see ArtyHarry yes, yours has, like, yellow where gray should be by the rope, and a little grey where yellow should be, plus tiny overlaps. I don't know if Cupcake you mean don't go out of the lines to begin with---usually I just clean up after. But I'll try to never go out of the lines, not use cleanup.
            This is all so weird though. Like others in 2013, I get Smurfy for very messy flowers and stuff. I'm wondering if not getting Smurfy for a specific drawing ever before you get the Clown Hut, you get into some abyss. It took me a really long time to get Smurfy for the Hut, also. Not this long, but a while, even though I knew how to do it well (this is my third game). I'll keep trying, I suppose. Thank you all for your input and advice! 😊

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              You can clean up the drawing after, but you really, really have to clean it up.

No biggie, but I’m posting a pic below of how you ‘Comment’. Unfortunately, posting a pic in a comment is much more complex! 😂

• Artyharry
              Artyharry commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s not desperately important nycblueblue but that pic of a beautiful well painting is Cosmickitten’s not mine! My comment just happens to be underneath. I’d hate to take credit where it’s not due! 😊

nycblueblue Here’s where you tap to comment on a conversation. The comment automatically goes below all previous ones.

Click image for larger version  Name:	663E934C-6D48-4AA9-B85C-FC6645FAD9CA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	171.6 KB ID:	269775

Comment

• nycblueblue
              nycblueblue commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I had to turn my phone sideways to see the options. Finally now I see the options like I do on my laptop. ☺️ Still working on the well painting (yup, over a month now), but at least this is sorted.
          Working...
          X