Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Unable to get the "Smurfy" ranking on the Well in Painter's Mini-Game task for Clown Smurf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wijaya Fam
    commented on 's reply
    I also never get smurfy rating on painting Well, even everything is painted perfectly. Now I have to ignore the clown task to painting Well.

• Wijaya Fam
    commented on 's reply
    I also never get smurfy rating on painting Well, even everything is painted perfectly. Now I have to ignore the clown task to painting Well.

• nycblueblue
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I had to turn my phone sideways to see the options. Finally now I see the options like I do on my laptop. ☺️ Still working on the well painting (yup, over a month now), but at least this is sorted.

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not desperately important nycblueblue but that pic of a beautiful well painting is Cosmickitten’s not mine! My comment just happens to be underneath. I’d hate to take credit where it’s not due! 😊

• Cupcake
    replied
    nycblueblue Here’s where you tap to comment on a conversation. The comment automatically goes below all previous ones.

Click image for larger version  Name:	663E934C-6D48-4AA9-B85C-FC6645FAD9CA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	171.6 KB ID:	269775

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    You can clean up the drawing after, but you really, really have to clean it up.

No biggie, but I’m posting a pic below of how you ‘Comment’. Unfortunately, posting a pic in a comment is much more complex! 😂

• nycblueblue
    replied
    Hm. I can't see how to post a comment rather than a reply. (l usually don't post from my phone.) My device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It's from like July 2017? I mean, not my personal one, but that's when they released the phones. I did notice that people complained on both Android and IOS devices, in separate threads, I just chose my device type. Could be one was better resolved?
    ​​​ I'm not sure what the problem is, because it's still going on. As I mentioned, those were actually worse than my other attempts because l was rushing to take a screenshot and then didn't use any extra time for cleanup. And I see ArtyHarry yes, yours has, like, yellow where gray should be by the rope, and a little grey where yellow should be, plus tiny overlaps. I don't know if Cupcake you mean don't go out of the lines to begin with---usually I just clean up after. But I'll try to never go out of the lines, not use cleanup.
    This is all so weird though. Like others in 2013, I get Smurfy for very messy flowers and stuff. I'm wondering if not getting Smurfy for a specific drawing ever before you get the Clown Hut, you get into some abyss. It took me a really long time to get Smurfy for the Hut, also. Not this long, but a while, even though I knew how to do it well (this is my third game). I'll keep trying, I suppose. Thank you all for your input and advice! 😊

Leave a comment:

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    That is really odd. I always do the well, as I know how to paint it quickly and accurately but I never have it completely perfect. However I always get Smurfy. I wonder if it’s to do with the device you use? I have a fairly recent iPad.

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    I read this thread and had a go myself - I usually avoid the Well, but, as you can see, I didn’t do a great job and I went outside the lines a bit, but I still got a Smurfy.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    The trick is too make sure you NEVER go outside the lines- that is even more important than getting everything completely coloured in. You’ve done a great job here, but there is some blue slightly outside the line at the very top, and a teeny bit of gray on the left and on the bottom right. That can be enough to eliminate a Smurfy rating.

• nycblueblue
    replied
    Wow, I was hoping to find a solution. Sad to see this has been going on since 2013 and still is happening! I've been trying for a few days and no luck. Please let me know if You see anything I'm doing wrong. These aren't even my best, because I took screenshots instead of cleaning up. All I get is Ok.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210202-122227_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	269735
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bossy
    replied
    I had totally give up on painter mini game

Leave a comment:

• Ray888
    replied
    I could get smurfy score for all the drawing except the hut on iPad air but not in iPhone 4S.

Leave a comment:

• Katerina Rose
    replied
    I Play on Kindle Fire (Android) and can not get Smurfy for the well or flowers. If I practice for no reward always the first time I get OK then the second time I will get Smurfy. However, when I comes time to paint for tickets I always get OK, never even a Good rating. There is something wrong with the game itself, not the person painting.

Leave a comment:

• dima11
    commented on 's reply
    You are actually lucky because my task is to get "good" and the best I could do is "OK" 😆 I've been stuck on it forever but I'm not going to spend smurfberries because it's eventually going to come back
Working...
X