No announcement yet.

[NI] Won two free Smurfs from Lucky's Island Mini-Game but did not receive them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Won two free Smurfs from Lucky's Island Mini-Game but did not receive them

I played the Lucky wheel game and got a starfish on the first try. I don't need another starfish so I used 5 smurfberries to try again. The wheel landed on a gift box and said I had won 2 free smurfs. The next screen didn't ask if I wanted to try again or keep the gift. A screen popped up asking if I wanted to play the game. I tapped 'no' as I was already playing the game, but I didn't get the 2 free smurfs. In the past when I've won free smurfs a little smurf head shows and the number is added to my total. I've won free smurfs from Lucky several times before. Has this happened to anyone else? Sorry if this has been posted/answered somewhere else but I searched for this problem and didn't find it.

Could it be that you're at character limit on the island?

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Smurfy Bear - No, I'm not. I should have put that in my first post. It was really wierd I've never had it happen before.

I guess you have to open a support ticket for that: http://m.beeline-i.com/support/

Comment

Hi Eva. Sounds a little odd to me. I guess it could be a one time hiccup thing, but it's so hard to tell. The best advice I can give would be to either recover to a previous day if you want the 5 berries back, or try submitting a ticket with Customer Support and let them know what happened. They might be able to resend the 5 berries too. You can contact support by filling out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I played the game this morning and it worked correctly. think it was a one time hiccup. I will submit a ticket to Customer Support. Thanks.
    Working...
    X