Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS] I've upgraded enough Smurf Huts on the Planet to have 150 Smurfs but I still only have 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS] I've upgraded enough Smurf Huts on the Planet to have 150 Smurfs but I still only have 125

Hello!

I know the system of character limit in the game (already). I have bought and upgraded houses on Planet Swoof and the possible number of Smurfs is more than 150. Unfortunately about 25(!!!) Smurfs are missing. I have bought the critter storage and I believed, if I delete the critters, my "hidden" Smurfs will return. But no, they are still missing. Present staus: no Smurfs, no critters...

Is it possible to increase the limit? Is there any way to get back the Smurfs or the SB of the upgrades? I know, I can reset the village, but I think it's a bad solution.

Thanks a lot for answer.

Are they missing from view, or does is the amount indicated on the smurf count in the top left corner? The reason I ask is because I have maxed out all smurfs in all areas, and my smurfs "wander off" into their huts if I don't plant enough gardens. I don't have enough garden plots, so I don't always see all the smurfs I have. The only place this doesn't happen is on the mountain, thankfully, because they gather around smurfette to get 500 points apiece. Try planting a few crops to draw them out of their huts.

Comment

Hello atlantis, i think you are talking about, that you have reached your limit before you put the critters into the storage dome! Unfortunately there is no chance to get the smurfs back if you have upgraded the huts while you were on the limit! I think the only possible way is to store them first then upgrade the huts to get the smurfs... Sorry cannot explain it better, because english isn't my first language! I've read something about that problem here in the forum, maybe i could find it! Please try it by yourself by using the search function! If i could find i will come back with the link for you!

Comment

No, the limit for smurfs/critters are 125 on the planet - which match the 25 missing smurfs: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-recent-update

I do not know why there has not been put a limit, so you can not keep upgrading smurfs huts and buy new smurfs after you hit the limit.

Comment

Atlantis, the maximum Smurf/critter count on the planet is 125, so it seems you have your full amount of Smurfs. There is no way to increase this 125 character limit.

Comment

Originally posted by LightofFire View Post
            Hello atlantis, i think you are talking about, that you have reached your limit before you put the critters into the storage dome! Unfortunately there is no chance to get the smurfs back if you have upgraded the huts while you were on the limit! I think the only possible way is to store them first then upgrade the huts to get the smurfs...
            You are right, I upgraded the huts before storing the critters. When I could delete the critters, I hoped, my Smurfs will return, but not.

My question is to Beeline: why is so low this limit AND why is not a warning message, if you upgrade the huts before reach the limit? It's incorrect, players spend the Smurfberries for nothing.

Comment

Hi Atlantis. Unfortunately, any Hut upgrades you perform after reaching the Character Limit will be purely cosmetic and will not yield any additional Smurfs. The limit on the planet is set at 125 Smurfs and 125 Swoofs. These two together make up 250, which is the total limit for each area. Sadly, this limit cannot be raised without dropping support for a lot of older devices.

Comment

Ok, I can understand this, the limit is fix. But at least the game should show a warning message: " Dear Player! Please don't upgrade your hut using 4 Smurfberries, because you will get nothing!".
                I have lost about 50 SB by this bug...

Comment

Atlantis, you do get the physical enhancements to the huts....

Comment

Originally posted by Cupcake View Post
                    Atlantis, you do get the physical enhancements to the huts....
                    WOW! It's worth the berries...lol

Comment

I read the maximum smurf on planet is 125, but currently I only have 89 smurf, I didn't get any new smurf join when I build the last 2 smurf huts. So, 2 smurfs are missing. How to get it back? There's also pop up reminder when I want to upgrade the hut with 500 coins, "SMURF LIMIT REACHED", there will be no additional smurf to perform the upgrade.

How to get additional swoof, currenty I have 81 swoof on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                    X