Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Ongoing issue with Smurfs not interacting with items placed in the lower half of the village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AP] Ongoing issue with Smurfs not interacting with items placed in the lower half of the village

I love all the new things that the Smurfs interact with....I only have about an inch band at the top of my villages(MV,Island and Mountain) where they will interact with the items. (So far, the planet works in all areas). It is very disapointing when new stuff comes out that I can't use the items where I want if I want to see the interaction. I sent in a trouble ticket a while back, got the standard reply, but nothing. I guess there is nothing they can do to fix it. Spelling Bee, you can change title, or move wherever it needs to be. Thanks

Yes, let the smurfs interact more with the items at our entire village.

Comment

Still not a single interaction between the smurf with all the item placed in the most bottom part expansion of the village...please do something about this issue.

Comment

This has been going on with my village for quite a while now. I can't pinpoint exactly when it happened, but it is getting worse. I had wondered if placement of fences, walls, etc. might have something to do with it, but I really don't think so. I have tried removing some and it didn't seem to help. It doesn't seem to be really wide spread, not much response to topic. It bothers me when I buy something cute, i.e. sheep, and have to place it In some out of the way place to see a Smurf hug it.

Comment

• AllissaAnn
          AllissaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          I am having this problem as well.My Smurfs have not interacted with anything other than the dance tiles for a while. Just like judiBe I can't pinpoint when it started, but I do miss seeing them hug the sheep. It was so cute.

Woulnd't it be cool, if we could send our smurfs to do stuff? My village is huge - I probably miss a lot of action on the left, while visiting the right side of my village.
        So why can't I tap on my sheep and a free Smurf hurries to snuggle in it? And it would be smurfy to tap some special offer items while visiting a friends village! And then I want to have it too!!! And spend more smurfberries on the game. Come on, Beeline.

Comment

When I bought the ice skating rink and placed it in the middle of my mountain area not a single smurf skated on it (been watching for 15 minutes or so with lots of smurfs just walking on by) but when I moved it a few tiles away they'd been using it every few minutes. The weird thing is that when I placed the sauna in the same area where I originally placed the ice skating rink, my smurfs have been using it frequently also. I guess it depends on what item you place on a particular tile.

Comment

Spelling Bee, has there been any progress on finding out if this can be fixed? I know there may only be a few having this problem, but I love to see the little guys enjoying all their toys without having to place everything in the uppermost part of my village.

Comment

Hi JudiBe. The only info I have is that it's an acknowledged problem that will be fixed at some point. For now, the best things to do are to try moving the items repeatedly, placing them in the northern part of your village, placing them next to pathway intersections or near bottlenecks like bridges where a large number of Smurfs will pass through.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Spelling Bee. I appreciate your effort.

Comment

this is really frustrating, especially when we have paid a lot of sbs for these items...I am currently re-designing (again!) all my areas (a long, slow process!) and am placing all non-interactive items (gardens, magic shrubs, condos, special smurf huts etc) to the lower section of each area...leaving approximately the whole top half of each area for all the fun stuff...not ideal, but the only solution!

I do hope that Beeline fix this problem in the very near future as it has been an issue for a very long time...it would be nice if they fixed these types of issues as fast as they fix the glitches where they loose out on sbs, xp or coins...

Comment

After placing the gyrocopter on the mountain: (5-6 month issue that hasn't been addressed yet)

Smurfs repeatedly race across the screen (10x speed) ignoring cliffs, huts, obstacles.

After reaching the item, the animation showing usage occurs about 30% of the time.
                    The other 70% of the time, the smurf arrives at the gyrocopter, and then wanders away while the next smurf super speeds across the screen.

It's quite a sight to see smurfs zipping across the screen like suicidal lemmings but I finally had to put it into storage until this bug is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                    X