Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Beeline have any plans to adjust the amount of XP needed for the higher levels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Beeline have any plans to adjust the amount of XP needed for the higher levels?

The current XP amount we need for only one percent progress in the top levels is about 2 million XP! We fail to reach because the updates are coming so fast.

I'll try and find out for you Morning.

Comment

It is impossible to remain max level in normal way.

Comment

I learned a long time ago (around level 50ish) that the level number really means nothing. Being at MAX adds nothing to the enjoyment of the game. I was only at max for a few short weeks and I actually lost some interest in the game at that time. I then fell short of the max on the next update and I've never regained it.

But hey, each new level seems to have a Smurfy wonder, so we are now swimming in SBs if you are at a higher level.
        '

Comment

Spelling Bee (sb!)

If someone goes MAX, is there any planned unique ability they gain?
          Last edited by WiMax; 07-07-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• kostoglot
            kostoglot commented
            Editing a comment
            No ability at the max. Just keep storing XP for next updates.

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            As was said above, there is nothing special about reaching the Max level other than knowing you are at Max.

Think we need updates without new Levels now and then in the event of XP increases ad infinitum, like it does recently.

Comment

• Rjunior
            Rjunior commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! Good ideea! No more levels!

It depends on how many lvl 92 users we have.
          SB, could you please help us find the answer?

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Some users have a very fine Bug! Their game jumpes instantly to the top level every update!
            Unfortunately I'm not a member of this exclusive club.

In level 89 I had to earn 220.000.000 XP to reach Level 90! And it will be more in the following Levels. That is frustrating! And there will come one new level every three weeks!

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Wimax. That information is not something the Studio shares.

About the MAX lvl: There are moments in life when the ground is shaking; Smurfs' Village is the only real thing you have.
          Then you own your life to the MAX.

Thanks spelling Bee!

Morning Sky, those who have the bug are in a dangerous situation to have their game reset.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            WiMax, I don't understand the sense of your riddles.

And I don't see any dangerous situation for those who have the bug because they have this bug since a long time now and they live comfy with leveling up.

Have you got any answer from the Studio, Spelling Bee?

Comment

I remember not so long ago a group of players were saying they were going to stop playing because they were at max level. I really doubt that Beeline is going to adjust the amount of XP needed for each level. They most likely are just going to give us more EO items like Space Vanity that increase the amount of XP we get.

I have no idea why players feel the need to be at Max level it does nothing. There should be a point to each new level achieved, or at the very least every few levels.

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              I have Vanity on tie Planet, but he don't work correct! One new level all three weeks is not within reach when we need over 2 millions XP for only 1% progress.
              But Purple, take note of not all players shares your interests. There are players like me, who gets a kick out of reaching maximum level.
              I agree with you, Beeline should make leveling up more interesting. I do not favour some points to each level archived and the 3 or 4 SB we get are to neglect. It would make the maximum Level more interesting, when there were some items we could only get when we reach the level.
              Last edited by Morning Sky; 08-03-2015, 12:17 PM.

Hi Morning. No, I haven't but I'll bring it up again.

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Spelling Bee

I am Level 93 now and I have to collect 3.000.000 (= three Millions XP) to get only one percent progress!
            Beeline should change something.

Comment

• Ray888
              Ray888 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is getting ridiculously tough even to level-up in the range of 80 😒

Sperling Bee , do you know whether the Studio is aware of this? We need a solution.

Comment

Someone at Beeline needs to do the math: [Morning, I am at level 90 and it takes me about 3 million to gain a percent. Either way, the math below is valid for the amount of the increases once you hit 3,000,000 per percent!]

At level 90- 3 million to go up 1%.
              At level 91- 3.3 million to go up 1%.
              At level 92- 3.63 million to go up 1%.
              At level 93- 3.99 million to go up 1%.
              At level 94- 4.39 million to go up 1%.
              At level 95- 4.83 million to go up 1%.
              At level 96- 5.32 million to go up 1%.

So between levels 90 and 96 it goes up more than 2 million PER 1%! Which means way more than 200,000,000 ADDITIONAL XP to gain a level! I don't think anyone will be reaching these higher levels by normal means...

Comment

• happybird
                happybird commented
                Editing a comment
                I was thinking yesterday that level 70 must be the first place where there is a big leap in required XP. I'm on 70 and it is taking a lot longer than usual to add to the % counter. Normally, it takes me about a month to go up a level, but I have been on 70 for about 7 weeks and am not even at 80% yet. I cannot even imagine how long it takes for you all higher levels! They really need to make some adjustments.

Unless that's the goal. To keep people from maxing out by making it take months or years to go up a level.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                This cannot be happening because there is a new level in every update. It should be possible to manage this Level before a new one is implemented. This situation is so frustrating.
            Working...
            X