Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of land expansion would you create if you could place one in any of our current areas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of land expansion would you create if you could place one in any of our current areas?

I would choose an all water expansion for my island.

I would choose the top of the cliff on the left hand side of the island. There could be a rope ladder to get to the top.

Comment

This looks promising on the mountain ... I can place a 1x1 footprint item in the lower left corner. Maybe???

Comment

i want a huge expansion in the right side of the village area with a big lake and a big dam smurfy wonder.

Comment

• SmurfsAlot
        SmurfsAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        I love all of the detail it sounds really cool!

YES, YES, YES!!!! Smurfsalot and I are on the same page, An all water expansion around the island is #1 on my SV wish list. The space we currently have is laughably small, and there is NO WAY to fit even one of every water item in a coherent fashion. You either have to make difficult decorating choices as it is, or cram everything in, which looks terrible. It's a shame, because Island games give out a lot of water prizes and many of them are worth mega SBs.

Comment

• SmurfsAlot
        SmurfsAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! To top it off I can't send all of my smurfs to dive.

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes a new water expansion on the island leading to a new island to the north (can't have it to the east because we all know there are nothing in between Dreamy's cruise between the mv and island)

Is there a landexpansion on the Mountain on it's way? When I wenn to the Mountain this Morning I saw this for a moment:

Comment

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        And the cliffs don't go all the way to the bottom like the river glitch

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the very very very late comment,Morning sky! I see you are "Main Dorf"?! I saw that village in the google play store images when Beeline own the game,and I always wonder who is "Main Dorf" and now I knew his/her personality,it's you !!!!

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Racoon This is the former look of the screen. "Mein Dorf" is German and means "My Village". It looked like this for everyone. My village has always been called Morning Sky.

A/land expansion in.all.others areas now as mail village just received that and it has been indicated that we will get land expansions. I think the island and mountain are connected in some way

Comment

Any land area anywhere is welcome! Something I really, really want is a "viillains" area, attached or totally separate (like the mountain, island, space etc.) We are missing out on such a wonderful, integral part of Peyo's vision: The villains!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! Yes! Yes!

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!

• smurfy bear
          smurfy bear commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! I want a new villains area that is totally separated from our village. First off, we don't have any more space in any of our existing areas to design a villains area. Second, we can't have Gargamel and the other villains in our main village otherwise it would mean that the villains have discovered the smurf village and our poor smurfs will have to move again (definitely not to the meadows )

Definitely a Gargamel expansion

Comment

Probably a gargamel expansion where we can freely receive gargamel,azrael and the mansion,that means they can still placed on other ares for those who buy them,but still have the expansion as a villain area
          Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Working...
          X