Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the best ways to earn large amounts of Stardust each day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of the best ways to earn large amounts of Stardust each day?

Hi, My village is at level 91 and it takes about 5 weeks to level up now. I'm using a forest of Net Smurf's trees on the mountain to get a healthy dose of XP. But each tree requires 25 Star dust, so I need to harvest that resource more than any other. What are the best ways to get daily stardust?

I currently get stardust from:

1. Digging Craters on Planet (good amount of stardust every 30 minutes)
    2. Camper Smurf's Mini-game. Some stardust every few hours.
    3. Archeologist Smurf's game. Some dust is uncovered.
    4. Magican Smurf's hut. (small amount daily)
    5. Homnibus Tome - Good amount daily.
    6. Pirate Smurf mini-game (occasional low amount)

Does anyone know of any other ways to get more stardust in the game?

Thank you.

7. Engineer Station Sets
    8. Some Game Smurfs Statue
    Last edited by Silver; 11-25-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Archaeologist on the planet. Send all your Swoofs to dig for stardust. You can have 125 Swoofs, 10 Swoofs max to dig for 2(?) stardust (or is it 3, I'm not sure), so you can set 12 digholes and get 24 stardust every 24 hours. Or just send 15x8 Swoofs and with some luck you'll get 30 stardust.

Comment

• Mrsad
        Mrsad commented
        Editing a comment
        I do this 80 swoofs , this gives me 16 stardust you get two with each dig per day.

Thank you. Yes, I forgot to include Archeologist Smurf. I did have them digging for StarDust everyday. I also find that Postman Smurf gives out dust on occasion.

Comment

Please add more ways to get Stardust
        Such as same places you get other resources - island raft; diving on island; digs on mountain; gifts from friends ...and of course any new added ways would be great!
        Thanks!! Need more now since it has been added to need for completion of wonders

Comment

You read my mind . I was just thinking if we could buy craters of if we could uncover the last part of the planets (those of us that haven't already uncovered it) and get 10 more craters or something.

Comment

Dear friends, let's go, be friends on FB ad send each other every day gift - one stardust. If we are 100, will get 100 stardust just from here.

Comment

Additional tip: use the trophy in Main and Island. All your games start up twice as often. So pirate, detective and other games can played more often, with more chance of stardust. You can find the trophy in Furniture. It is a small golden trophy, like you can win with sportgames.
            It is a pity it is not available in Mountain and Space, as far as I know.

Comment

I can't seem to find the Trophy in the mail village's Furniture area of the store.

Comment

Please tell me the best way to get lots of star dust.
                I have my swoofs digging on the planet and camper on the mountain, but it seems to take forever to collect enough for the wonders. I love the latest wonders but boy do they need a lot of star dust.

Comment

Do you have sculptor on the planet? If you buy him you can dig a crater every half hour which helps a lot.
                  When I was building wonders and got behind on the stardust I focused on a few on the mountain for a bit. THere are ones there tha need no stardust. So build them while you dig craters frantically and see if you can build up a bit of a stockpile

Comment

As skydiver said, sculptor helps a lot when you have time. Besides that, you could try to get all of Homnibus' statues that reward stardust. You only get ridiculously small amounts like one or two stardust per day, but I guess every stardust counts?

Completing the mountain wonders that don't require stardust first gives you some time to collect stardust for other wonders,, but you might have already done that and it doesn't save you from being stuck somewhen anyway.

Unfortunately, stardust and dye are hard to come by, especially stardust, and every player had/has/will have a stage where they are out of either/both. It takes a few levels of struggling, but then you will have enough. I know, that's no help now, but what I'm saying is: There is no great way to gain loads of stardust to speed everything up. Everybody struggles. It will get better. Hang in there!

Comment

Thanks both of you, I do have sculpture on the planet, I will try the homnibus idea. Patience, I guess is what I need.

Comment

asmurf another way to gain stardust is by doing the 24 hour excavation specifically for stardust with Archeology Smurf. If you have 100 swoofs digging that's 20 extra stardust a day.

Comment

Archeology Smurf is great as another resource collector I use him for stardust. So my two cents agree with Alleycat another great way.
                          Last edited by Mrsad; 06-25-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X