Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I recover my lost Smurfs' Village progress after I've deleted and reinstalled the app on my iPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I recover my lost Smurfs' Village progress after I've deleted and reinstalled the app on my iPhone?

I need help on how to recover the lost SV data on my iPhone 5SE. I uninstalled the app after it keeps on crashing before the update and when i reinstall it, I cannot recover my old SV. Tried tapping Papa Smurf icon but it's not showing the SV data that I want. any help will be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know, the recovery points of the game are linked to the app. By uninstalling the app, you deleted the recovery points.

Did you play via Game Centre? If so, you might be able to recover your game that way. Log in, start the game through GC, and then it should ask you if you want to choose the online village or the one on the device. You should see which level each village is, how many smurfberries you have, etc. That way you should be able to tell which one to choose.

Comment

Hi Marck. As Evanna said, when you deleted and reinstalled the app you also deleted all of the hidden recovery points. Those recovery points are saved locally on your device. The only options you have now would be if you used Game Center, or if you backed up your device to iCloud or iTunes.

Comment

thank you for all of your replies. i tried starting from game center however it's not showing anything. there is no game center icon anymore after the recent ios 10 update . now i've also been reading problems about the game. it's happening on my iPad and i don't want to start over again. hopefully they can fix the problem

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have the game installed on your ipad. If so save to cloud or game centre and load the saved game onto your iphone

Originally posted by Marck Serrano View Post
        thank you for all of your replies. i tried starting from game center however it's not showing anything. there is no game center icon anymore after the recent ios 10 update . now i've also been reading problems about the game. it's happening on my iPad and i don't want to start over again. hopefully they can fix the problem
        Hi again Marck. You'll need to wait until we have the all clear from Beeline that the current issues are fixed before you attempt to do anything.

Comment

This has happened to me to. Can't even get into game anymore...

Comment

Right now, just do nothing. Beeline is working on the fix and the best way to preserve your village is to just let it sit. Don't play it, DO NOT DELETE IT!!! No matter what. If you delete it you will lose your restore points. And those restore points are what you will need to bring your village back once Beeline sends out the all clear

Comment

I had the same problem!

Comment

Hi! I have the same problem. I uninstalled my Smurf's Village App last Oct 23, but when asked if I would like to keep or remove the data, I clicked "KEEP", thinking that Game Center would keep my data. When I installed back the SV app last Nov3, my Village is now back to Level 1. I thought having a Game Center would keep my village. Since there is no stand-alone App of Game Center anymore in iOS 10, I can't start playing via Game Center. I tried tapping Papa Smurf to recover my village but the village available is the village dated Nov3, there is no village available village older than Nov 3. My SV is now updated to v1.40.1 but my old village is still not back. I have been playing since 2013, and all my effort is now gone. Is there a way to get my old village back? Thank you in advance, I hope Bongfish can fix this issue.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The GC App is removed in IOS 10, but the GC is still there! Go to settings/GameCenter. There you can log in with your account data

Hi! Yes and I am still logged-in to my GC acct. but my village is still not back.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Be patient and try later. Today there is something wrong with the servers.

Been trying since Nov 3, but to no avail. I guess I will have to wait for the new update.

Comment

I am having the same issue with my smurf village

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is a very old topic. Apple stopped supporting GC a few years ago, and then started supporting it again. If you sign in and cannot recover a previous village from GC,, then your only option is if you signed up for a Smurfy ID in the game before you lost your village. If you did, you can open your village, go to Settings and then My Account, Cloud, and load whatever is there. If you see your old village, choose to ‘recover’ it. If nothing loads or you get an error message, it means your village was probably never saved to the cloud.

As a note, you should never delete and reinstall your village as you may lose everything, and you delete all your daily local saves on your device.
                Working...
                X