Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have to start over again if I cannot recover my village through Game Center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have to start over again if I cannot recover my village through Game Center?

I was in level 34-35 and i saved on my gamecenter, but it's no there and now i have to start over again?

Hi! I suppose you can find your village on Facebook...

Comment

Don't delete the app! Very important. Do not delete the app. The game's recovery points that would get lost that way.

You can use the hidden recovery menu.

Enter the game's menu, go to options. Tap on the picture of Papa Smurf's head 16 times (or more often), then the button on the right that said 'restart game' will change to 'load backup'. Click that. Then you will see a list of saved games. Select one, preview it, and if it looks the way it's supposed to, click the back button in the bottom right corner. You will then be asked if you want to load this game or not. If you choose yes, it will overwrite whatever your current status is and you will have your game back. If you choose no, you can preview other saves to see if one suits you better.

You didn't say what your current situation is, if you were thrown back to level one or whatever other problem occured, so... Should you be level one, complete the beginners tutorial and then go to the menu and do the above steps. If you are some level back or whatever else, do the above steps.

Comment

I was on level 84 the last time i played

Comment

Working...
        X