Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Blossom's Island hut have any special features or is it purely decorative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Blossom's Island hut have any special features or is it purely decorative?

Hi, Blossom Smurf's Island Hut is beautiful... but does it actually have any special features?
    Thank you!

Yes, Blossom Smurfs hut on the Island is just purely decorative.

I got it because it is really cute, but I definitely prefer when huts come with a feature😏
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 12-02-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Thank you AlleycatttSmurf. I too prefer to spend my hard-earned SB on huts with a feature. I have just splashed out on Gardener's Grove Hut, in a fitting tribute to ALL those Gardenscapes ads I had to watch to build up the berries.

Comment

Hi I came from the thread with all the info about special smurf huts and it said blossom unlocked unique plants on the island... is this no longer true or is the thread incorrect? Tagging you Cupcake and skydiver118 for help because I believe it was you who compiled all the helpful info

Comment

I got a notification from you Cupcake and it said one other as well, but when I tried to follow the link it didn't go anywhere so I checked her but nothing... just making sure I didn't miss anything. Was the comment deleted?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I did delete it. Blossom’s hut on the Island has no special items. skydiver118 will be updating the topic that you referred to.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Please be aware that Smurfblossom and Blossom are two different characters. Smurfblossom (she’s in the Grove) has items, Blossom (who is on the island) doesn’t.

I do think Smurfblossom USED TO have items, but with the removal of the Lost City items perhaps those items and that functionality was removed. Anyway thanks for pointing it out and I'll get it edited

Comment

Working...
          X