Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for players to send or gift one another Smurfberries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for players to send or gift one another Smurfberries?

I really need more smurfberries for the decorations and more female smurfs from Smurfmelody. Can a player send smurfberries to other players?! Help me
    Last edited by SmurfAggie99; 02-08-2018, 04:00 AM.

Unfortunately, no, we’ve never been able to gift/send SBs!

Comment

Cupcake i wish we could. I have an iPod touch that I play on along with my ipad but I know eventually the touch will die and unless Apple comes out with a touch 7, that village will be lost. and all my SB will be lost with it.

Comment

hi I was wondering if you can gift smurfberries to a friend through Facebook etc. I have an old village on another device that has smurf berries that I dont want to waste.
        Last edited by Cupcake; 10-17-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, you cannot gift Smurfberries through any means. As a note, there are community rules for the forum, which include: “NO discussion of pirating, hacking, or exploiting PopReach games is permitted. Similarly, NO associated discussion or sharing of links to associated sites is permitted. This includes, but is not limited to: illegal roms, warez, emulation, hacking, exploits, mod chips/console mods, links to ISOs, APKs, firmware and other related downloads, links to sites advocating or discussing illegal, destructive and malicious activities and/or drug or substance abuse.”

If I could follow on from this conversation, instead of Smurfberries can we exchange gifts won in the mega boxes? Could be an idea for a new smurf hut or the game master 😁

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          We can only gift what is on the list of gifts when we visit a friend’s village and I would guess it will be that way for the foreseeable future (I could be wrong!) Gifting is not actually taking something and giving it to someone, and the whole gifting mechanism is very complex.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I can’t say something will never happen, however as much as it’d be nice to gift to and from a village, having that access would open up security vulnerabilities in a person’s village because the database of your game would need to be accessed by someone else’s game for you to move stuff around. (Take this tree and give it to this person as an example).

As Cupcake said, it’s not as easy as it sounds and that’s one reason players have the finite list of things they can gift. Not to say it may not be changed in the future, but it’d be a very complex and challenging addition to the game. You’d be needing secure communication between two games on two different devices, possibly using two different platforms or operating systems, not to mention various local laws that may prohibit or have restrictions on such things (such as there’s a country that forbids gambling in games and the MMB is seen as gambling so people in that country cannot access the MMB due to local laws)
      Working...
      X