Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any plans to increase the Crystal Storage limit on the Mountain or add second storage option there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any plans to increase the Crystal Storage limit on the Mountain or add second storage option there?

I am unable to store more crystals in the storage thing on the mountain due to limit being reached. Will the limit be increased or will there be another storage thing available soon?

reckerta Hi and welcome to the Community Forum! While anything is possible, it's unlikely that the limit on the Crystal Storage will be see just a straight limit increase in the foreseeable future. The reason for this is that there are already a couple of companion items that affect the Crystal Storage to help address a full storage.

The first is the Mini Backhoe (can be found in the Structures menu). Buying and placing it on the Mountain allows you to collect from all of your completed dig sites at once. It can also be upgraded to increase the limit on your Crystal Storage and auto-store any crystals that you dig up.

The second is the Crystal Grinder (can be found in the featured menu). Buying and placing it on the Mountain allows you to exchange 50 crystals a day for 2,000 XP each. Having this in your village will ensure that you are always chipping away at excess Crystals and still getting XP when you remove them from Storage.

Comment

I‘ve done a search and this is the most matching thread i found so i‘ll ask here:

is it in planning in the nearest future:

- to place more than one crystal in a row from the shed to the mountain village like the other sheds work?
      - to delete directly from the crystal shed like the others work?
      - to get rid of the daily message that the shed is full with over 4000 crystals so i could collect more but will not get xp from them? For the first time hitting the limit it was helpful but now every day on an on, it is a bit annoying.

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        You can buy the crystal grinder on the mountain it lets you exchange crystals for xp. Do you have crystal storage? Mountain storage? And the mini backhoe? Have you upgraded these?

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Tamara Abbott Yes i have all these things.... except of the crystal grinder which has a dysfunction since many weeks now so i haven’t buy it yet. i play the game for nine years now. And all these items couldn’t do what i am asking for! In all the time i play the game we have gotten these functions by parts and all of the other sheds (except for the new shell storage) are working like that.

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        I had never realised that sorry! I have the crystal grinder which I use when I get that message! Maybe a request for it to be an exclusive offer at a lower price so you could get that !!! And I think the multiple placement would be a good a great idea!
    Working...
    X