Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I transfer the Smurfs’ Village from old Android phone to my new iPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I transfer the Smurfs’ Village from old Android phone to my new iPhone?

So I had an android phone and that’s where I started my smurf village. Now I have an iPhone and I’m trying to find a way to transfer the smurf village that I had on my android to this iPhone. HELP!!!! Plz

I’m sorry but there isn’t a way to transfer across platforms.

You can open a ticket with bongfish. I dont know if they can help you replace any items or not (I know they can sometimes replace items iif a person’s village crashes but no idea if there is anything they can do for a move).

I know they’re working on something but no idea when it may happen.....so best to chat with them.

Best of luck

Comment

• ItsIvan
      ItsIvan commented
      Editing a comment
      How can I open a ticket with bongfish??

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right up at the top of this forum is a link to support
      https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Click through and you get the ability to open a ticket.

I’m not sure if they are staffed on the weekend, so if there’s not an immediate response that may be why. Also bear in mind time zones.

Originally posted by ItsIvan View Post
    So I had an android phone and that’s where I started my smurf village. Now I have an iPhone and I’m trying to find a way to transfer the smurf village that I had on my android to this iPhone. HELP!!!! Plz
    Get your I'd number and give it to Bongfish and see if they can do something that way. I know when I got new android phones it asked for my email and then asked if that was the account I wanted to use for my new phone but I don't know if that will work between android and iPhone. Good luck.

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the forum! As skydiver118 said, there is no way to transfer the game from one platform to another- IOS and Android are not compatible for this game.

As a note, this question has been asked many times. You can usually find an answer to to your problem/question by using the search function in the upper right corner of the forum, and then can post things pertaining to that issue in that topic. It is also a lot easier to find things if you change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search.

Comment

Working...
      X