Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain what the Extra Missions are in the Video Hut and how you do them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain what the Extra Missions are in the Video Hut and how you do them?

So I'm here again looking for some answers to my questions hope. any of you can help out!

In watching the Theater for either the Daily SB or getting SB Bits. What is the Extra Missions about? Everytime I try with it nothing comes up.

Well, that's it for now. Thank you.

Kariberi Extra Missions are ways to earn additional Smurfberries by completing certain requirements. These can vary from registering for a service, taking a survey, playing another game until you reach a certain milestone, and so on. It is up to you to decide if the amount of Smurfberries offered for the mission is worth the time/effort/information you are willing to share to get them.

If you do go ahead and do the Extra Mission and meet the requirements, the Advertising Partner responsible for the mission will verify that you did, and then credit the Smurfberries to your game. This can sometimes take a few days to happen, but you have trouble claiming a reward, you can always contact Customer Support.

Comment

Hello good Morning! I have a doubt, in the additional missions of the cabin, I could answer surveys to be able to obtain additional SBs, but for a while I stopped doing it, now that I see, it only has missions in games that I do not have, you know if it is worth installing those games to do the missions and give me SB ???
      or when will the polls return ???

Comment

Working...
      X