Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I transfer my village from my old iPhone to my new iPhone without using Game Center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I transfer my village from my old iPhone to my new iPhone without using Game Center?

Hi guys!

I need help on how to recover my old Smurfs’ Village. I had the old one on my iPhone 5 and now i have got an new iPhone. I would like to recover my old village on my new iPhone, but my village is not connected to Gamecenter or Facebook. I don’t know what to do to get the village recovered to my new iPhone because my village on my iPhone 5 isn’t saved in Gamecenter or any others virtual platforms. Do some of you know how I can recover my village or do I need to start over? I look forward to hear from you and hopefully there is a solution!

Welcome to the forum! Two question: Was your village on the most recent version when you were playing on your iPhone 5? Do you still have your iPhone 5?
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-15-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• isab4103
      isab4103 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you and I appreciate your answer! I have just updated to the recent version on my iPhone 5 (which I still have) and then it asked me to register on Smurf ID system. I did register but I am still a bit in trouble because I don’t know what to do next?

• isab4103
      isab4103 commented
      Editing a comment
      I followed Spelling Bee’s instructions and I have now solved my problem. But thank you again for your support!

isab4103 Smurfs' Village does offer alternative Cloud Save backup options besides Game Center to safeguard your data and allow you to transfer your progress between devices. This is done using the Smurf ID system. If you do not have a Smurf ID, you can register for one by downloading the most recent update on your original device and going into the Smurfs’ Village Menu > Settings > My Account > Smurf ID Login. Follow the steps shown on your screen, and once you are registered, you can begin the process.

To create a backup of or transfer the village that you are currently using, go to the Menu > Settings Tab > My Account > Cloud Save. Make sure you are signed into/logged into your Smurf ID, and that the Autosave Option is on (Green). Next, press the Save Button. Confirm that it shows the last save was just made on the current date and time. If it does, then your progress should now be backed up to our Smurf ID Cloud Servers.

When you are ready to transfer your progress to your new iOS device, open Smurfs' Village on your other device and go to the Menu > Settings Tab > My Account. Once again make sure you are logged into your Smurf ID account, and then press the Cloud Save Button. On the Cloud Save Menu, tap on the Load button to preview the Cloud Save. If everything is correct, choose yes to recover the Cloud Save.

Please note, if you no longer have access to the village on your iPhone 5, or you no longer have the iPhone 5 itself, then you will need to contact Customer Support. https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

• isab4103
      isab4103 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Spelling Bee!
      Thank you so much for your instructions! I followed them step by step and it just worked out great. I have now transferred my village from my iPhone 5 to my new iPhone. Thank you again!

Can I transfer my village from an old iPhone with Smurfs version 1.52.0 to my new iPhone running the latest iOS and latest smurfs? I can't seem to force the 1.52.0 version to create an autosave to GameCenter.

Thanks!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      See the answer above. I merged your topic with one where the answer had already been provided (see skydiver118 ‘s comment below.)

Hi Thriller and welcome to the forum.
    See this thread
    https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...ng-game-center

Also, it’s always good to take a look around or do a search before starting a new topic. Unlike Facebook, the forum keeps its info pretty tidy and unless there’s a brand new bug with a new update, it’s very likely most questions have been asked before. When you use the search function sometimes changing the filters can give you the most pertinent thread to find your answer.

Comment

skydiver,

I did try that, but on my old phone, the version of smurfs does not have "My Account" under "Settings". Only available options are "Notifications" "Restart Game" "Load Autosave" and "Birthday"

I'd like to try to force this old iPhone to upload it to GC if possible.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Apple has stopped supporting GC, so this may not be possible. Did you download the most recent game version onto your old device?

• thriller
        thriller commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the old phone wouldn't download the most recent version but offered to download the most recent compatible version, which doesn't offer Smurf ID or manual cloud saves.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the best thing to do, then, is fill out a Customer Support ticket and see if they can help. You’ll find that in the menu on the upper left of the forum!

Hi all I am trying to transfer my village to my new ipad on itunes. I can see the backup on Itunes, but are not successful in transferring it to my 2nd ipad. I get an error cannot complete transfer.I lost my village on my previous email address which I do not have access to anymore, and really do not want to loose this one as well..... Please help.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Amalia, and welcome to the forum! I moved your post here because the answer is in this topic- please see the answer above; post #3. [iTunes isn’t the best way to do the transfer.]

Also, next time you have a problem or question, I suggest you do a search (in the menu, upper left) before starting a new topic as you may be able to find information to help you more quickly! Sometimes it is easier to find things if you change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search.

As a note, all three of your posts showed. If you don’t see a post at first, you may have to refresh your webpage.

I recently got back to using an iOS device instead of an Android. Back then I used an iPhone as well as an iPod touch to manage my village. So when I got back to an iPhone I went and downloaded Smurfs’ Village on to the phone. I figured it would be like it was and I’d be able to just go back to the village that I had. Nope. I tried getting it from Game Center only to have it tell me that rr.com I was either logged out or not connected. I tried this multiple times on my home WiFi as well as on my data. It never got me to a point where I could attempt to retrieve my village. I spent a lot of time on it. Is there any way to get it back? It would be a shame if I lost it completely. So any help with this is definitely appreciated.
      Last edited by kilein; 01-18-2020, 07:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi kilein: Welcome to the forum! I moved your topic here because it might be helpful for you to read through all this.

Apple stopped supporting Game Center awhile ago..

If you have your old device: Read through comment #3 above, please. Try updating to the newest version, sign up for a Smurfy ID, then do a Cloud save. You should then be able to log on your new device with your Apple ID, download the app, then, after the village starts up, go to settings and ‘load’ the Cloud save you did from your old device.

If you don’t have your old device, download the app, go to Settings, My Account, cloud Save, and see if you have a newer Cloud save than level 1. If nothing is showing, contact Customer Support and see if they can help.

Hello everyone
      I would like to play my smurf village also on my Samsung phone in the moment I play it on my ipad there is a possibility that I can also play my village my phone
      🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately, there is still no way to switch the same game back and forth between Android and IOS devices. Personally, I doubt if there will be a way anytime in the near future because they are two completely different and incompatible operating systems.

Thank you very much
      Cupcake

for your address

🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

Working...
      X