Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do if I have two Fireman Smurfs in my Main Village and one is constantly roaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by s201400042 View Post
    Help! Fireman is pulling his fire truck around the village at normal walking pace! Should I revert to a previous version of my village?

P.S. There are two firemans and two fire trucks in my village in this case. One pair is stationary and the other is...uh...moving on its own.
    From what you've described, it seems as though at some point your village became corrupted, and you lost Fireman's hut, and then purchased it again instead of doing a recovery. If this just happened recently, you should do a recovery. If it happened a long time ago, then there is sadly nothing you can do about it.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    That's pretty! He has been walking around my village for years after his station disappeared and I bought it from the menu again. I don’t want to miss him.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 12-08-2019, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• What should I do if I have two Fireman Smurfs in my Main Village and one is constantly roaming?

Help! Fireman is pulling his fire truck around the village at normal walking pace! Should I revert to a previous version of my village?

P.S. There are two firemans and two fire trucks in my village in this case. One pair is stationary and the other is...uh...moving on its own.
Working...
X