Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anything be done if the only Cloud Save option I see to recover my village is outdated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anything be done if the only Cloud Save option I see to recover my village is outdated?

I am not sure if the same happened with anyone else, but the more smurfs the more experience, so I give it a try.
    I bought a new ipad, and of course the first to download again was smurfs village, but when I logged in, however I am using facebook, gamecenter, have smurf ID, syncronized every day, the village what is restored is from months ago. I have lost thousand of smurfberries, thousands of resources, all of my mystery keys, all the decorations I have made since the last half year
    I opened a ticket with support, but I know they are very busy, so I thought I try, does anyone has any idea if my little village can be saved, or I have to accept the lose?
    thank you for your advice, and have a smurfy day everyone 😊

Hi Katica! Try this: Turn off Game Center and Facebook from within the app. [I keep them both permanently turned off now as GC is no longer supported and Facebook has nothing to do with game saves.] Exit your game. Relaunch the game. Go to Settings, My Account and Cloud Save. Tap Load. Hopefully it will be your newest game, unless it got overwritten when you were trying to sort this out. If it is not your newest game, I think you will have to wait for Customer Support.

Please let us know if this works!

Comment

Hi Cupcake!
      thank you very much for the advice, I tested but it doesn’t work, I got the same old village back 😭

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no! I think you will have to wait for Customer Support to reply, then... hopefully they can get it back for you!

• Katica0115
        Katica0115 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really really hope, as I made much progress so very sad to lose all
        Fingers crossed that they can make a miracle
    Working...
    X