Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does PopReach have any upcoming contests or activities for us to help pass the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PopReach have any upcoming contests or activities for us to help pass the time?

Hello Popreach,

During this unfortunate time many of us are stuck in our homes. It would be nice if we all could have another chance to take the Community poll to see what past exclusive offers we would like to see again. With all this extra free time now we all have the chance to get any past Exclusive offers we have missed. Maybe we could have some more contests like spot the differences or have a smurfy screenshot contest. We could even draw up some new designs for huts, sheep’s, or Gargamel. I just thought maybe this could bring us happiness and take our minds off of what’s going on. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 03-26-2020, 07:07 PM.

These all sound like fun ideas!

Comment

You know, I don’t know how much time Popreach has to sponsor things. They may be on reduced staffing and working from home.

That said.....maybe a thread in off topic with a fan run contest? And I use the term contest loosely cause all the winner would get is bragging rights but...I don’t think there are forum rules against our own contests are there?

Maybe a theme of the week? Decorating or using screen caps to write stories? A round robin, which is a story where every person takes turns contributing a paragraph or two

Comment

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        This would be great skydiver118 . This forum has always been a "happy place" for me. I'll think of some themes... though at the moment my efforts are focussed on getting my smurfs to practice social distancing, and they're just not getting it. Brainy doesn't help either with his constant messages of "Smurfs need to be closer to Smurfette to notice her"!!!!🀣

skydiver118 IslandLife something like this as a little story? Lady Peahen plays a game of β€˜She loves me, she loves me not’, then makes her choice...​​​​​​​

Comment

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        9Meanwhile, on the 56th floor of a skyscraper in Hong Kong, Benton Jamieson lowered his binoculars. The target had moved with their guests into the dining room. One of those moments with Sophia floated up into his mind like a shimmering bubble - a night on the deck of his yacht, lanterns gently moving in the cool breeze. His brief excursion into sentimentality was interrupted though by a slight but subtle drop in noise from the room next door. Benton whipped around...
        Last edited by IslandLife; 03-29-2020, 04:18 AM.

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        ...to see the door slowly opening, and a huge, sound-deadening cloud billowing into his room....

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Emerging from the billowing cloud was a very scary figure....large feet and a pointy nose...uuuuh uuuh....

Ok, so how about an easter parade/spring flowers contest?

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...ntine-contests

Comment

All quiet on the forum front... so I reckon it's time to start another fun community post!

Thinking of Smurfs and Smiles, what about posting the theme Letter "S"?

Tagging the wonderful skydiver118 first.

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I’ve made an attempt! I’m passing this one onto Cupcake and yosinori saitou - you guys are two of our master decorators, so here’s a challenge for you!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Good idea!

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ’›πŸ§‘..thanks for beginning...πŸ˜™πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ’›πŸ§‘

Cor, that’s a tough one... I’m going with my favourite pastime - S is for... Shopping! πŸ›

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love it. I just never make time to decorate my village. It’s just a jumble of this and that. As I played the game I kept waiting until it was fully expanded to decorate and then years later it was just too overwhelming to move stuff around so....it is what it is I envy you folks with your pretty and organized villages.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Shopping is a great S, and what a cool shopping area!

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          love your shopping area!❀️❀️❀️

Or, how about S is for...

Space.
        The Final Frontier.
        These are the voyages of the Starship Forum.
        Its ongoing mission to to explore strange new updates. To seek out new players and new competitions.
        To boldly go where no smurf has gone before!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          :::Rushes out to put on Trekkie gear:::

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Found this, love it 🀣

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’›....smurf trek...cute ideaπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©.....

cosmickitten oh yessssss! Also tagging skydiver118 asmurf. Purple! with my effort....
        β€˜She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore’.
        IslandLife - you have no idea how many muttered curses went into adapting this with my multi-layering of pathways hindering progress!!! How about tagging HappySmurf. with her wonderful designing skills?
        Last edited by Chat noir; 04-26-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          looks like the smurf is exchanging seashells with candies he hasπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you’re right, yosinori saitou. It’s a β€˜swop’-system! (I’m just carrying on the alliterative mood of these posts!) IslandLife. you have a lot to answer for here!

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          Stupendously sunny scene Chat noir ! I keep trying to post but my screenshots are too large. Scuppered by supersized scenery!!

β€œS” is for Swimming Pool, although not all of us may have one quite this fancy! πŸ˜‚ I tag LightofFire and CharlesLelt !

Click image for larger version  Name:	36C8CD2A-3131-4F5D-95C9-7405042745C9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	660.7 KB ID:	258429

Comment

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€..Beautiful combinationπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ€©

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, that’s one fancy swimming pool!

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          your exotic swimming pool looks cool!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

S is for Sweet Smurfette, look at those two smurfs besotted by her picture and she is passing right behind them, I wish they would turn aroundπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’˜ Click image for larger version

Name:	2426AC55-9C0B-43A2-B7AE-073D82C5C9A6.jpeg
Views:	91
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	258438

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Smurfette is more interested in her shopping than her admirers - a girl after my own heart... πŸ˜‚

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          She’s just acting cool! (and, yes, shopping IS very important!)

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          personally, i prefer going shopping with a beautiful girl like Smurfette❀️❀️❀️ not only by myself as usual😭😭😭

S is for Smurfette adorable in her party outfit, joining the girls in a danceπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’– Click image for larger version

Name:	CC0C2D05-00EF-4065-82F5-02158F0193BF.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	315.8 KB
ID:	258440

Comment

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»...greatπŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Super sea scenario! Very happy scenes, apart from those sharks, who look very suss!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Uuuh the poor little smurf in the barrel, I hope he has some pepper to throw at those sharks, otherwise very idyllicπŸ’•

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          your sea looks smurfy! now i feel i can't wait for the Summer! β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ„β€β™‚οΈπŸ„β€β™‚οΈπŸ„β€β™‚οΈ

S is for the Scary! It gives you the willies. πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ
        Click image for larger version  Name:	26B3275D-E500-4CFD-8306-3C5AD3BFB487.jpeg Views:	19 Size:	339.6 KB ID:	258456
        Last edited by CharlesLelt; 04-27-2020, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Scary indeed😳😳😳🀭🀭🀭😧😧😧

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          a great scary area! and i noticed the facial expression of the Skeleton in the mansion looks kind of SadπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Sensational spooky scene! πŸ‘»

πŸ€πŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈβš½οΈπŸˆπŸŽΎπŸ€ΈπŸΌπŸ“πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈβ›ΉπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΎπŸ»β€žSβ€ž for smurfy school sports ...🧑 I hope that it will look like this again in the schoolyards soon ... πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»or better that "s" for sports at all ... β›ΉπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΎπŸ»πŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ‚πŸ€πŸˆπŸ‰πŸ...I'm missing so much...πŸ˜” all the fitness clubs are closed...πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΌπŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈβ›ΉπŸ»β€β™€οΈhope we can all practice our respective sport again soonβ›ΉπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΎπŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈβ›ΉπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΌπŸͺ‚πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜€

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          Editing a comment
          your school looks a lot fun!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so great! Love the monkey playing X’s and O’s with the smurfπŸ΅πŸ’–

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          I LOVE this! I work in a school, this reminds me of what I’m missing! πŸ’–
      Working...
      X