Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Castles/Homes

Hello all,

I have a couple of questions, if you wouldn't mind answering, regarding which of the canon castles and homes are available (excluding wonders)? I've done a few searches to see what I can find, and I was able to find several different castles, but not all in one place. So far, the ones I've seen in an exclusive offer since I've been playing are Spectra's Hovel, Morgan Le Fey's Castle, Ninja Rat's Castle, and Camelot.

My second question (and this might be answered in the first) would be is the castle of the King one of them available? I don't mean King Smurf's castle, but the one where Johan, Peewit, Savina and Dame Barbara are often found. See photo below.

Thank you for your help!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Castle 1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	249.1 KB ID:	261120Click image for larger version  Name:	Castle 2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	175.8 KB ID:	261121
    Last edited by Baethan; 07-04-2020, 04:31 PM.

I do not think there is a complete list of just castles anywhere, but from what you listed above you are missing the Tharp’s Quarrel Castle, Balthazar’s Castle, Chlorhydis’ Castle, Morphio’s castle, Castle Captor, the Emerald Empress Crystal Castle, and of course Gargamel’s hovel.

The King’s Castle has not been added, so if it is something you want make a request for it in the ideas thread. The Development team looks there for suggestions.
    Last edited by Purple!; 07-06-2020, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Baethan
      Baethan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for answering my questions Purple! I appreciate your suggestion regarding the castle as well.
Working...
X