Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can"t find how to collect a gift

Hello,

I was gifted something from PopReach due to an issue I have been having (no videos will play in my game since I moved it to a Kindle Fire HD10 last week). I cannot find anywhere on the game where I may be able to collect the gift. Any pointers? Thanks. I'm on v 1.97.0.

Look everywhere for hidden boxes- sometimes they are hard to find.

Comment

Thanks. No luck yet but hopefully I will get lucky!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes a gift will pop up on the screen immediately you open the app. If you haven’t already, try rebooting your device! If it doesn’t appear in a while, write back and say that you didn’t receive it.

Thank you. I tried restart and looking everywhere. Something is just not right since I moved to kindle fire. I don't care so much about the SB , more that I cannot seem to get gifts, and cannot see any videos to get them. On the bright side I can now play without the game crashing all the time!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the video hut is a problem for a lot of players, but it seems especially for those with Android devices!

Thanks. Yes the Fire OS is worse than the regular Android. Hopefully the developers can figure it out. I miss the rewards from the caravan and movies. The gift was sent to my support id not user id, so now I know that works.

Comment

Working...
      X