Player’s strategies to gain XP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player’s strategies to gain XP???

Right now I’m at level 154 and it takes about 24 million XP to gain 2% in the level.

Without building massive XP fields with weathervanes or whatever else, how is it that players are gaining enough XP at higher levels to move forward?

All my areas are smooooshed with endless weathervane fields and it still takes a month to move forward a level. :O

Because of the exponential formula used for level up (+5% XP each level), there is no good way to increase XP enough at the higher levels to make a huge difference, short of filling up every square inch with high XP producing items. So if you take 24 million now, at level 155, it would take 25.5 million!

If you are rich, you can fill up every inch with castles, but that doesn't work for most people! Personally, I have lots of trees with the little gold Smurf hidden everywhere behind every tree and object (the aesthetics are more important to me than leveling up, but I still produce as much as I can.) As a note, the gold Smurfs are much better XP producers than the weathervanes if you have the coins to buy them. On the mountain, I have a gazillion of Nat's trees which produce good XP, and I can hide the gold Smurfs behind those- I have forgone building a number of Wonders so that I can use stardust to grow those trees. Right now I am at max, but by my calculation, I will not be able to maintain it after this month and will start falling behind.

Comment

• Livi Smurf
      Livi Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there. I’m new to the forums but playing the game for awhile. What are gold smurfs?? Statues??? Thanks!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Livi Smurf. They are little gold Smurfs that wiil roan the village on tap, Livi. If you type ‘gold’ into the search bar in the menu, you can find them.

• Livi Smurf
      Livi Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake Thank you! I didn’t even realize there was a search bar for items! I found the little gold smurfs but it looks like I will have to purchase the Golden hut EO to unlock them. I’ll keep an eye for the sale! T

Click image for larger version

Name:	0970B6A7-B91F-4995-8441-737D24E91261.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	365.3 KB
ID:	269219 ​​​​​​​Cupcake Yay! Made it! 🥳

Comment

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      😊 thanks Cupcake

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats Artyharry !! This is beautiful🌈🌈🌈🌈

Don’t forget to collect Vanity’s Mirror in the Main Village!! If you tap it his reflection walks around your Village🤗🤗🤗

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks AlleycatttSmurf. Vanity’s mirror was the first thing I did! I love it! Well Lockdown in the UK wouldn’t have been the same without my little blue friends. Now on to 125! 😄

wow, just coming back to this post... i was at level 154 dec 31 and right now i’m just finishing up level 156 and it’s march 3rd. it took me a little over 2 months of a solid 50+ million XP per day to get three-ish levels!!!

Comment

SolipsismSmurf i hear you and understand completely . I am at 149 and it takes me about a month per level. Faster if I am super vigilant. I try to limit playing to twice per day. I have golden unicorn fields on some of my villages, plus Nats trees on the mountain. One big difference maker for me was vanity in space for the extra 20% for several days. I did buy the Camu camu crop and harvest that exclusively now. Was a little miffed that camu does not get crop stars though.

thanks for the tip on castles, I will look that up. Do I have it correctly that the golden smurf is only Xp on download? Not sure if I found the right one. Anyway, my current goal is to get to 1 billion coins. I don’t know why...just something to aim for besides levels.

Comment

• Artyharry
        Artyharry commented
        Editing a comment
        Every single thing that I have placed, everywhere except for my planet, has golden smurfs hiding behind it. I have bazillions of the little fellas. It makes redecorating interesting because I have to move and replace them in order to do it but they earn me soooooo much xp. I have been storming through the levels, although obviously things are now slowing down as the requirements get higher. They are brilliant for hiding because they are so small and their footprint is tiny. 😊

• SolipsismSmurf
        SolipsismSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Artyharry what level are you on? just curious, because i’m interested in getting some golden smurrrrrrrrves 😆

• Artyharry
        Artyharry commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi SolipsismSmurf, I’m on Level 113. My Grove area has the most Golden Smurfs and I level up by about 3% at the mo whenever Postman goes collecting, just in that area, although obviously that will diminish as I get further up the levels. I honestly have gazillions of them behind absolutely everything where I can hide them. They are brilliant for xp. A complete nightmare when it comes to redecorating however! 😄
    Working...
    X