Player’s strategies to gain XP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player’s strategies to gain XP???

Right now I’m at level 154 and it takes about 24 million XP to gain 2% in the level.

Without building massive XP fields with weathervanes or whatever else, how is it that players are gaining enough XP at higher levels to move forward?

All my areas are smooooshed with endless weathervane fields and it still takes a month to move forward a level. :O

Because of the exponential formula used for level up (+5% XP each level), there is no good way to increase XP enough at the higher levels to make a huge difference, short of filling up every square inch with high XP producing items. So if you take 24 million now, at level 155, it would take 25.5 million!

If you are rich, you can fill up every inch with castles, but that doesn't work for most people! Personally, I have lots of trees with the little gold Smurf hidden everywhere behind every tree and object (the aesthetics are more important to me than leveling up, but I still produce as much as I can.) As a note, the gold Smurfs are much better XP producers than the weathervanes if you have the coins to buy them. On the mountain, I have a gazillion of Nat's trees which produce good XP, and I can hide the gold Smurfs behind those- I have forgone building a number of Wonders so that I can use stardust to grow those trees. Right now I am at max, but by my calculation, I will not be able to maintain it after this month and will start falling behind.

Comment

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake thanks for the tip about the golden smurfs. I didn’t know they were such great little xp providers. I’m determined to get to Level 100. This might just help!
      Last edited by Artyharry; 01-01-2021, 01:07 AM.

• Livi Smurf
      Livi Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there. I’m new to the forums but playing the game for awhile. What are gold smurfs?? Statues??? Thanks!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Livi Smurf. They are little gold Smurfs that wiil roan the village on tap, Livi. If you type ‘gold’ into the search bar in the menu, you can find them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0970B6A7-B91F-4995-8441-737D24E91261.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	365.3 KB
ID:	269219 ​​​​​​​Cupcake Yay! Made it! 🥳

Comment

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      😊 thanks Cupcake

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats Artyharry !! This is beautiful🌈🌈🌈🌈

Don’t forget to collect Vanity’s Mirror in the Main Village!! If you tap it his reflection walks around your Village🤗🤗🤗

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks AlleycatttSmurf. Vanity’s mirror was the first thing I did! I love it! Well Lockdown in the UK wouldn’t have been the same without my little blue friends. Now on to 125! 😄
Working...
X