Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clockwork smurfette, is it worth building her hut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clockwork smurfette, is it worth building her hut?

Hi all,

I found an old placed first stage wonder hidden in a corner of my village and realised it’s Clockwork Smurfette’s Hut. Some research on the forum makes me think she was a feature in around 2015. Is it worth building her hut? Does she come with the hut and will automatically appear if I build it, or is she now confined to the mists of time? I’ve never got anywhere close to completing Clockwork Smurf, as my bolt tally doesn’t seem to change even if gifted by friends, so she’d be without her other half, but I’d like to know if it would be better to focus resources and time building elsewhere and leaving her be. Thanks.

I quite like Clockwork Smurfette's Hut and think she's pretty cute. All my Island-Smurfs are busy scuba diving so it's nice to see her tick-tocking around and enjoying the splendiferous but deserted holiday facilities. Oh and of course more girl smurfs are always welcome!
    She appeared with the Hut and doesn't interact with Clockwork Smurf. It's a matter of taste and how you want to concentrate your resources e.g. on the larger and more spectacular Wonders, or the humbler earlier ones. But, yep I think she's sweet.

Comment

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you IslandLife and Chat noir. Brilliant to see the pics as well. I think I’ll add her to the list of Wonders waiting to be finished. 😊

Click image for larger version  Name:	B3D081E3-432A-4D57-93F5-9DD3B05319A1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	273.5 KB ID:	269769Click image for larger version  Name:	E215CC1C-965B-481D-8D44-D9901FE41D1F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	235.3 KB ID:	269770
    I’m not as keen on her finished hut as on one of the stages...but yes, I agree with IslandLife. on all of the above! And even with an ‘unfinished’ hut that she sits in all day, there’s still an alter ego Clockwork Smurfette that wanders around, so two for the price of one!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 02-04-2021, 07:26 AM.

Comment

It is a wonder, when completed you get a smurfberry every week which goes towards buying smurfberry items.

Comment

Clockwork smurfette,upon completion will:

-Roam to your village
        -Story quest will add
        -A beautiful hut

I'd say she is worth building as many of resources for wonders are only static and no moving character.For me,clockwork is worth building so that you have one robotic smurfette.On feb 2019,mermaid smurfette added,on 2011 update,Sassete is added.I love to see most of these smurfastic girls.But I am now in love with chinese girls because they're so much fun to look at!
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• Artyharry
          Artyharry commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s official! I’ve started building. 😊
      Working...
      X