I'm missing 80 of my swoofs on the planet and idk what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm missing 80 of my swoofs on the planet and idk what to do

Exactly what the title says. I tried recovering my village and they did not come back... what do I do? Has this happened to anyone before?

If it helps they were digging dye last night and i harvested then this morning, but none of them freed up

Have you rebooted your device? If not, try that first. You mentioned that you have recovered your game. If rebooting your device doesn’t help, try previewing/recovering back to an earlier date where the counts look normal.

I’m not sure what you meant by digging dye... did I misunderstand?
    Last edited by Cupcake; 03-28-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• md432
      md432 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake I did try rebooting my device in the morning before recovery but it didn't work.
      I'll try the second suggestion now. What I meant by digging for dye was I used archaelogist in space

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      md432 Thanks for explaining! If rebooting doesn’t work, your only option is to try recovering back further....

Update: I tried recovering further back which seemed to work, but then I canceled the digging swoofs which gave me double! I exited the game and came back a while later and everything was back to normal thank God.

Cupcake is this perhaps a bug with arcahaelogist in space? either way thank you for the help

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      So glad it worked! Sometimes the number of Smurfs goes crazy, but it is usually fixed by a reboot. I think recovering was the right thing to do!
Working...
X