Enamoured Smurf's Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enamoured Smurf's Event

I searched for a matching topic, but most of the discussion occurred on a very old update.

Has anyone had difficulty winning the white sheep with blue roses from the event?

I swear I play several times daily now going on a few months (I had taken an event break for awhile), and the only prize that eludes me is that one sheep.

It's frustrating, because Enamoured has one of the shorter timers and the previous developers tinkered with his timer and the number and placement of the flower clusters we must tap to clear. I've begun to wonder if that particular prize was retired at some point.

With a fully expanded MV, 45 seconds is barely enough. I get a lit of bendy roses and the other two sheep, but Blue seems unattainable.

Schtroumpfette Hi, I think you have just been unlucky. I have won this sheep although I can’t remember how long it took, although I do think it was not that long ago, so I don’t think the prize has been retired. I was never really trying but I guess I played it pretty regularly as I was on the lookout for stardust from all of the event games. I don’t have any bendy roses but I do have all the other prizes, so I guess it’s different results for different players and is pretty random. I won’t play it at all now as the timer is too short for the size of my village, so it’s just stressful.

I’ve been sweating my way through my least favourite game, caterpillar, for months and months also and cannot seem to get the last smurfmobile I need. I’m missing loads of other Caterpillar prizes. It’s driving me nuts as I really don’t enjoy the game as it’s so stressful and I play Smurfs to relax! I’m also finding it hard to get Tourist and Trophy Smurfs’ prizes. I never spend sbs on games. They are way too precious so just have to slog it out I guess. Keep going and hopefully you’ll get it soon.
    Last edited by Artyharry; 04-06-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Caterpillar is the worst. I only play that when I have to.

I hope you win the smurfmobile soon.

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Schtroumpfette and good luck with that sheep!

Finally!!! This morning, finally, after playing two to three times per day, I won the blue rose sheep.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210411-122620_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	277.1 KB
ID:	272783

Comment

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Woohoo! I’m glad you finally won it. Still plugging away at Caterpillar for my smurfmobile but you’ve given me hope that perseverance will eventually pay off. 😊

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Artyharry, yes, don't give up on Caterpillar. When you least expect it, it will pop up.

• PearlLilly
      PearlLilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats on your blue sheep cutie Schroumpfette!
      I’m with you Artyharry when it comes to Caterpillar. Still missing 3 prizes and I cannot manage to finish the SB round 😭
      Wish they made it a little easier.
Working...
X