Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Handy's toolbox on the island affect the build time for the ocean hut customizations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Handy's toolbox on the island affect the build time for the ocean hut customizations?

I bought the ocean hut recently and I'm ready to start customizing huts with it, and I found out that the toolbox is supposed to reduce time on customizations, however it does not say anything about the ocean hut, just architect and handy.

However I know that this item came out before the ocean hut so I was wondering if anyone knew if it had any effect on it? Trying to save myself from wasting 20sb if I can. Thanks

I cannot tell you definitely as I do not have the toolbox, but the description below speaks to hut customization in general, and when you tap on Architect, the ocean customizations come up- see the second pic. It appears that all customizations are through Architect on the island. I think the Ocean Hut just ‘unlocked’ the customizations. Maybe someone else can test it for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	04E4FC83-B436-4070-A4D1-800C00BFAB5E.jpeg
Views:	68
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	273479

Click image for larger version

Name:	37B4DAC0-6A76-492B-BED7-BEDB66885C6A.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	273480

Comment

Cupcake ok I'll definetly post here so there is a record of whether it affects it or not. It might take me a while tho, I'm using my smurfberries for something else currently 😅

Comment

Working...
      X