Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC allegro83 feel free to get connected :-)))

Comment

• origami
      origami commented
      Editing a comment
      I send you a massage rigth now

• allegro83, seeing as other players aren't taken any notice about me not playing the game due to my village being corrupted, I'll add you
    Last edited by Dnor1972; 03-13-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm also a smurfs village player looking for wood and stones... Add me on GC: Raphaa_ea
      I play everyday

Comment

• Add me pls.. Daily player GC: Sassylaz ☺️

Comment

• Dnor1972
          Dnor1972 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sassylaz, as my village is corrupted I'm not playing or gifting. Do you still want to be added?

• Add me please!!! My FB-name is Kate Karandashik.
        GC Origami1024
        Level 24.
        I'm a daily player
        Last edited by origami; 03-29-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Dnor1972
          Dnor1972 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kate, I'm not playing at the moment due to the game being corrupted, when or if Beeline fix this issue then I'll start playing again

• Hello, I will probably gift every few days (i will try to gift daily). Also brace yourself, my village is pretty ugly my GC is AJ1666!

Comment

• Dnor1972
          Dnor1972 commented
          Editing a comment
          As my village is corrupted, it's recommended for me not to gift as doing so could corrupt your village. Do you still want to be added?

• AJ1666
          AJ1666 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes add me, you can tell me when your village gets sorted out.

• realised that 80% having been playing SV for quite a while. I barely have anybody left that's still active. I'd love some more friends that are long term players like me. My GC name is the same as here: Beijing-Ve
        Thanks

Comment

• Hi
          i am a daily player add me on GC plz L8kse.

Comment

• i have no friends yet..i am level 21...anyone who would like to be my friend?

Comment

• SummitSmurf
              SummitSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              What is your Game Center name?

• Hey there! I'm a daily player at level 62. All of my RL friends who play are on android devices, so I have no gc friends Feel free to add me!

Comment

• Whjapy
              Whjapy commented
              Editing a comment
              What is your gc name? I Will invite you

• Hello all, my game center id is nataliecw and I would love some friends. I play daily which means I will gift daily. Thank you!

Comment

• Add me!! GC iThefy

Comment

• I am new to friending. Have been playing for a couple of years, but none of my friends or family play this game. Would love to make friends for gifting but have no idea how to go about it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
                GC redbirdm
                Last edited by Redbird; 07-12-2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Caro
                  Caro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome Redbird. You my find Happybird's 'guide to gifting' helpful. 😊

http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...ifting-process
                  Last edited by Caro; 07-12-2016, 06:14 AM.

• Redbird
                  Redbird commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oops, so sorry. I accidentally left off a letter on my GC name. It is redbirdm. Would welcome friends. I play every day.
                  GC - redbirdm

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got it.
                  I'll try again.

• i just started friending and have had a couple of people accept my friend requests, but they do not show up on my game. Someone gifted me today, but I have no way to gift back. Does anyone know how I make my friends show up in the friend list?

Comment

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Make sure you have a stady internet connection and be logged in to GC.
                  Then your friends list should load.
                  I just found your request a few hours ago.
                  I hope it works!

• My friends list is still not loading so that I can gift. I have a strong internet connection and I think I am logged into Game Center. When I click on Game Center I don't see a place to log in but all my info is there and my list of friends so I assume I am logged in, but they do not show up in my Smurfs Village. Any other suggestions? I am using the most recent version/update of Smurfs. Could that possibly be the cause? Any other troubleshooting suggestions I might try? I love the idea of giving little gifts every day and am anxious to join in.

Comment

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really don't know!
                  Usually when you go to the friends page in the game, your friends list will load of you are connected..

Just out of curiosity, can you go to the friends page in the game and load one of the featured villages? Or the random villages...
              Working...
              X