X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! My GC: TwoshyWu. I will return the gifts as soon as i can

Comment

Please add me to your friends, I gift as often as I can and really in need of DYE gamecenter id: griffsr(dye please) Please note my whole gamecenter id is "griffsr(Dye Please)" without the speech marks obvs
      Last edited by griffsr; 03-23-2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Daily Player and Gifter! (:

GC:Kiwanc_Gamer

Comment

Just started the game,need all the help I can get.in return I will gift you back daily
          The GC is MaxCODA,resources, pottery gifts and seeds are nice

Comment

Hi everyone, Im happy to find this smurfy community and Im hoping to find new smurfy neighbours and friends. If you are daily player and gifter please add me, as I too gift everyday and admire other people beautiful villages! My GC ID: Kenny 777! dye Thank you all in advance and looking forward to all new friendships!

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the community! As i'm not a regular daily gifter (working...) i didn't send a request but hope you find new friends! The community here is great!

• Xenia777
              Xenia777 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey LightofFire, thank you for your warm welcome! Ive got couple of friend requests , and I'm happy about it!
              The only thing that bothers me is that game keeps crashing whenever I try to enter and gift two of my friends villages (Pixlax and Carellia), and Im very sorry for that. But Im not gonna give up, I'll keep trying!

Hello My son has just started playing and he needs resources please his GC id is currie WSD pls Thanks

Comment

Hi friends, I already invited some of you. I really need friends as mine stopped giving gifts. I normally gift daily, except days when life makes me too busy... You can add me, my second me and my good friend... GCIDS: Jamay235 - **MissMarvel** - S59200. Can't wait to see new villages!!! xx

Comment

• MarenKat
                MarenKat commented
                Editing a comment
                I have send you a request :-)

Add me GC: Ashmashj

Comment

Please add me, yellowfairy, i play 2-3 times daily. also please can somebody explain how i can add a friend, where does their names go thank-you :-)

Comment

• Astro King
                  Astro King commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Go to Game Centre, then Friends, press the + sign at top right hand corner.

Am level 72. Game Center name is e1allen. I play several times a day and need new friends to visit and share gifts with. I prefer potted flowers or xp left near the airfields. Tell me what you want as a gift and where to leave it as the game does not always tell you who left the gift. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Hi guys. I need some new neighbors. My game crashed last year, and I recently got it back and working. Most of my old neighbors gave up on me, and now I need some new ones. I gift daily. I don't gift at the same time every day, but I typically do gift every 24-28 hours. Please only friend me if you gift daily as well. I've been gifting about 50 people per day since I got my game back again (from my previous neighbor list), but I have only eight neighbors that gift me back on a regular basis. The others I've gifted every day, but they aren't gifting me back.

My game center I.D. is:

Alane DYE please

I am on level 54, almost to level 55.

Thanks everyone! By the way, my previous I.D. was Alane's iTunes, so if you remember me, and want to gift me again, please know that I am the same neighbor. I can provide references as to my regular gifting pattern. Hahaha!

Comment

• Alane
                    Alane commented
                    Editing a comment
                    By the way, I need DYE right now, thus the Game Center I.D. of

Alane DYE please

Add me: ickletotkate I play everyday and will gift everyday.

Comment

Hi! I've been playing this game for awhile but just joined this forum. I play every day and would love to be able to gift some neighbors!
                    GC hhiitt33
                    I could really use some resources...especially wood!

Comment

• platypibri
                      platypibri commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry, I guess I forgot what resources you needed. Next time I'll leave wood.

I don't know why I never got into gifting, but I'd like to start. I want to keep it casual and fun, so I'm probably looking for folks who will gift, and expect gifts a few times a week. I don't always play every day. I'm platypibri on Game Center.

Comment

My game centre ID is "Astro King Village".
                      Last edited by Astro King; 10-16-2014, 09:06 PM. Reason: Change ID

Comment

Working...
                      X