Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your Smurf ID here to find and make new Smurfs' Village friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone! I'm a daily player feel free to add me my ID is 0n5qr4!! I'll add you back

Comment

• xoch_kiwi
      xoch_kiwi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! Just added you My ID is gvn8yj . I leave gifts! feel free to gift me bolts ad stone. thanks!

• md432
      md432 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi I added you! I'm also a daily player. I'm ktgnnk

• md432
      md432 commented
      Editing a comment
      xoch_kiwi I also added you if that's alright
      I don't have many friends on this game. My ID is below in the comments, and I prefer dye as a gift.

• My Sumurf ID is dd2z79. I need Bolts for Clockwork Smurf or Stones. I am an active plazer and happz to give gifts back.

Comment

• xoch_kiwi
      xoch_kiwi commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here! My Smurf ID is gvn8yj. Add me

• md432
      md432 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi I'm an active player too so I'll add you! I prefer dye as a gift. My id is ktgnnk.

Just want to let you know that your profile name says that you want dye, incase that is something you want to update

• Hi there! Mostly active player! My Smurf ID is gvn8yj. Stone plz

Comment

• hi my id is 2k52d9
      feel free to add me!

Comment

• md432
        md432 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi! I'm ktgnnk and I added you
        I too prefer dye as a gift.

• Hi! My player name is Shannali and Smurf ID 31cn33. Please feel free to add me! 🤩 I stop collecting bolts due to the problems with the blueprint of the clockwork smurf.
      Last edited by Shannali; 04-13-2021, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• xoch_kiwi
        xoch_kiwi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for adding me, I'll be sure to leave bolts!

• Shannali
        Shannali commented
        Editing a comment
        Dnor1972, thank you for the mention of the bolts problem. I stop collecting them for the time being.

But thank you kindly very much to all my friends for gifting me bolts anyway 🤩. I hope they fix the problem some time soon.

• Shannali
        Shannali commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry not to have been able to play for a while. I have been very busy with moving. But now that's thankfully over and I'll try to play and gift more frequently. Happy playing❣🍀

• I quit. Now for the fifth time lost a lot of progress.

Comment

• Look out for friends. User ID: yqz07r
        Bolts, Wood and stone
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• xoch_kiwi
          xoch_kiwi commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for adding me!! I'll be sure to leave gifts!!

• md432
          md432 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi! Added you, I'm ktgnnk. I try to gift daily, and I prefer dye as a gift

• I'm 24 yo and I loved to play this game.
        Add me and have fun
        User ID: 80km7L

Comment

• xoch_kiwi
          xoch_kiwi commented
          Editing a comment
          Just added you back! Any gifts you'd prefer?

• Dnor1972
          Dnor1972 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dortu_PL,, don’t know if it’s been fixed but there’s a bug involving bolts, there’s a topic on it at Report a new problem section.

• Hello, my ID is g6472m, I had to start all over because my game corrupted. I was level 83 now I’m level 27. Will someone PLEASE gift me 2 cherry cakes? For some reason the island, the swoof and the mountain are still locked. I’ve been trying to beat that baking game but it is seriously impossible. Starting all over has been a nightmare and expensive! If someone could please help me, I would feel so grateful! Thank you!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you do have to get the cakes through the baking game. You are at a level where it is not surprising that the areas are still locked.

With the baking game, position your ovens right in the middle and start with those. As things are baked, double tap to collect and place new items immediately.

• Hello! I started playing EONS ago and stopped and have restarted playing the game! Would love if you would add me =) kx0p9q and thanks!!!!!

Comment

• md432
          md432 commented
          Editing a comment
          added you! I'm ktgnnk, and I prefer dye as a gift. Are there any gifts you would prefer?

• Hello! Add me : c00jtc
        My pseudo is Acacia. I would like some bolts, and i can send bolts or anything! thanks you

Comment

• Hi! I'm a daily player and I try to gift daily too! Here is my smurf id: ktgnnk

I like dye, and if you comment below and tell me what you want I can gift that

Comment

• Shannali
            Shannali commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi! Thanks for accepting my friend request! I like all gifts except bolts as the clockwork smurf's blueprint is broken. Of course what I need depends on my current game progress. So it varies. But I'm not picky. 😊 Thank you!

• My ID : t03m81

Comment

Working...
          X