Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your Smurf ID here to find and make new Smurfs' Village friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,
    My smurf ID is h1zxrt.
    I am collecting bolts.
    Please share bolts with me.

Comment

• AddMeID_h1zxrt
      AddMeID_h1zxrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I see.
      That's too bad.
      Thanks a lot for the information!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s still nice to have friends and exchange gifts, so why don’t you friend some of the people who have recently put their IDs here? Happy Smurfing!

• Ki.74
      Ki.74 commented
      Editing a comment
      I added you and will gift you bolts every day!! All you have to do: Check your friends now and accept me! My ID is 5y45q3. Just give a request and I’ll accept them and I will gift you all the time like i do for my other friends

• Send me Stone and dye
    my ID is 5y45q3
    my name is ki.74 (jymmingjet)

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      If you added them with the ➕ symbol under their village name, that is inviting. Then you have to wait and see if they accept your invitation. If they do, you will see the little looking glass (see below) and then you can visit them, give them gifts, and ‘like’ their village, and they can do the same for you. You can invite as many people as you want to. You can find additional potential friends in the Add Friends tab under the friend icon.

So below, the two people on the right are already my friends, and I can leave them gifts. The person on the left has requested to be my friend. If I tap the ✔️ they will be added as a friend. If I tap the X, they will not be accepted.

• Ki.74
      Ki.74 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! That helped

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Another hint: If you go the the Add Friends tab and you see a little green dot to the lower right of the profile picture, it means that person has their game open, which means that they are an active player which means there maybe a better chance of them accepting your friend invitation.

• Cupcake
    I Can only see the buttons above.

I can’t see anything so I can gift.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 01-30-2022, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you click the ➕ button? If so, you must wait for them to accept your invitation. You can visit their village, but nothing else until they accept the invite. Go to your actual friend list and see which symbols this name has next to it. If it is more than just the 🔍 it means they haven’t accepted you as a friend yet.

When you can gift, you will see the symbol below.

I removed the screenshot that you posted because, as a courtesy to other players, we never post other people’s villages on the forum.

Last edited by Cupcake; 01-30-2022, 04:00 PM.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 5.51.40 PM.png
Views:	197
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	281282
    Cupcake
    I see these icons

As you can see No gifting icon but the friend shows in my friends list
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 5.57.35 PM.png
Views:	179
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	281283

Please don’t think I’m annoying, I’m new.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome!

• Ki.74
      Ki.74 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I have 3 friends!! I’m happy
      I gift them all the time!!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay- I’m so glad!

• ID: p0pl23
    Add me and send me bolts and I'll send you whatever you ask for!

Comment

• Hi guys, I just joined the Smurf’s village but I’m a daily player and looking forward to expand my village and to make new friends
      my ID is w2h740
      hope to hear from you
      have a nice day!!!

Comment

• Hi smurf ID: xc90hq
        Looking to add new people thanks I dont know if you can send stardust as I need that and seeds.thanks

Comment

• UserName: Darkerion
          Smurf ID: y46mz8

I'll send Gifts everyday and always water your flowers

Comment

• My Smurf ID is z6qqlw. Feel free to friend me. I hope everyone is having a smurfy time.

Comment

• I just started playing again, however. I'm a casual player, playing at my own pace. I tried the adding new friends section within the game. That doesn't seem to be working as I have friends pending for weeks on end. So hopefully posting here will be permitted. If not pls move where appropriate! My ID is 3wcw85. Thanks

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Tam here is the place to leave your info. I also suggest that you reach out to those that have posted recently above- they are much more likely to be still playing than those you found in-game.

Don’t forget to use the search function here in the forum if you want to find the correct place to post!

• Hello all, l’ve been playing the game for some time but l don’t have any friends. Please free to add me. My id is: ckz2t5

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Gaia! I also suggest that you request to be friends with those that have posted recently above in your game itself, like Tam, Kit, Dark, Casper and Paris!

• Dadawin
              初級會員
              怎樣以朋友嘅ID加入自己個村落裏邊做朋友、thx

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Please provide your Smurfy ID, Dadawin. Is ‘Dadawin’ your village name?

• Dadawin
              初紙會員.請加我ID: 4x2h6q, thx🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comment

Working...
              X