Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your Smurf ID here to find and make new Smurfs' Village friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• md432
    commented on 's reply
    Hi I'm an active player too so I'll add you! I prefer dye as a gift. My id is ktgnnk.

Just want to let you know that your profile name says that you want dye, incase that is something you want to update

• md432
    commented on 's reply
    xoch_kiwi I also added you if that's alright
    I don't have many friends on this game. My ID is below in the comments, and I prefer dye as a gift.

• md432
    commented on 's reply
    Hi I added you! I'm also a daily player. I'm ktgnnk

• md432
    replied
    Hi! I'm a daily player and I try to gift daily too! Here is my smurf id: ktgnnk

I like dye, and if you comment below and tell me what you want I can gift that

Leave a comment:

• Acacia
    replied
    Hello! Add me : c00jtc
    My pseudo is Acacia. I would like some bolts, and i can send bolts or anything! thanks you

Leave a comment:

• tencartier
    replied
    Hello! I started playing EONS ago and stopped and have restarted playing the game! Would love if you would add me =) kx0p9q and thanks!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I think you do have to get the cakes through the baking game. You are at a level where it is not surprising that the areas are still locked.

With the baking game, position your ovens right in the middle and start with those. As things are baked, double tap to collect and place new items immediately.

• Decsweetie
    replied
    Hello, my ID is g6472m, I had to start all over because my game corrupted. I was level 83 now I’m level 27. Will someone PLEASE gift me 2 cherry cakes? For some reason the island, the swoof and the mountain are still locked. I’ve been trying to beat that baking game but it is seriously impossible. Starting all over has been a nightmare and expensive! If someone could please help me, I would feel so grateful! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Shannali
    commented on 's reply
    Dnor1972, thank you for the mention of the bolts problem. I stop collecting them for the time being.

But thank you kindly very much to all my friends for gifting me bolts anyway 🤩. I hope they fix the problem some time soon.

• Dnor1972
    commented on 's reply
    Dortu_PL,, don’t know if it’s been fixed but there’s a bug involving bolts, there’s a topic on it at Report a new problem section.

• xoch_kiwi
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for adding me, I'll be sure to leave bolts!

• xoch_kiwi
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for adding me!! I'll be sure to leave gifts!!

• xoch_kiwi
    commented on 's reply
    Just added you back! Any gifts you'd prefer?

• Dortu_PL
    replied
    I'm 24 yo and I loved to play this game.
    Add me and have fun
    User ID: 80km7L

Leave a comment:

• Marzipanblume
    replied
    Look out for friends. User ID: yqz07r
    Bolts, Wood and stone
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X