Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your Smurf ID here to find and make new Smurfs' Village friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID: 9nn3t8
    bbyellow13

Comment

• HELLO ALL U SENSATIONAL SMURFALICIOUS PLAYERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!! .....
    • 1st if all I'm new this whole chatting,& forums, & Smurfy Scene world here..but so I just Wana say THANKSA BUNCH TO ALL FUNLOVVING GAMERS LETTING ME JOIN UR CREW.
    • I'm a Smurfer for like at least 6-7yrs since I 1st began wit 1st village n lost em all. So it's like my 4th tym around starting brand new from scratch n hundreds of real dollars in Smufberries later, to just keep trying n trying to build my Dream World.
    • Ok well I'm dun being boring..we all got little blue men to attend to...Soo I TY all again!!
    • SOME NEW GIFTING BUDS WOULD B AWESUM!
    • My smurfy I'd is....yxqj18
    • N if u call me by name..I am Evil Angel 1284
    Have a blast World of Wonderful Gamers!!

Comment

• Hello! Only recently got the game and don't know anyone else personally that plays it - but I would love some friends to give gifts to!

My Smurf ID: 7y2k7k

Edit: I can't seem to add anyone at the moment, I keep getting an error. I'll try again later, but if you manage to add me then thank you!
    Last edited by FantomoDrako; 04-01-2020, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Looking for some smurfy friends. My smurf ID is rhk141

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Steph1million ! I sent you a friend request. If there's anything specific you'd like me to send just let me know!

• Looking for smurfly friends My ID is h904n0

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      quantum888 Added you! Let me know if there is any specific gift you want!

• I need friends Id m36476 add me

Comment

• The in-game add friends function simply hasn't. Would anyone please add me? I'm a serious player looking for as many friends as possible. I'd love to be able to share gifts! I'm currently active multiple times a day, and my not-so-clockwork storyline is grinding to a halt. My Smurf ID is z8w0mz, and the name is Maceo.

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a friend request from you today! I accepted, so if there's any particular gift you would like then just let me know!

• FantomoDrako Thank you! Bolts are definitely appreciated, as I still haven't figured out any other way to find them.

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, quite a few new friends of mine have requested Bolts. Sadly I have learned on here that Bolts acquired by friends reset when you reach 10/10 and automatically go back to 0/10 without creating the gear. This has yet to be fixed, so the only way to get Clockwork Smurf's part is to buy them with Smurfberries. I can still gift you bolts but they won't do you any good until the problem is fixed.

Is there anything else you would like?

• Hello everyone,

I would like to have some new friends...

I dont gift daily but i try to gift as much as possible.
    I like some new friends for the inspiration.
    i love this game for decorating and building a nice village

my ID is 8tz98v

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Vanes I've sent you a request! I'm not sure how much inspiration I'll be as I haven't done much decorating yet. ^^; I gift almost every day so if there is anything in particular you want then just let me know!

• Looking for some smurfy friends.
    My Smurf ID:kd82my

Comment

• Add me 27700r or Suavecito787. I’m an active player, have been for years.

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Suavecito787 Request sent! I input your Smurf ID and it came up with 'Enter Name'. If this is you and you have a pending request from FantomoDrako then you may want to edit that lol

• My friend also looking for some smurf friends.
    Smurf ID: 97yl7h

Comment

• I thought I would let everyone know that my game has crashed and will not load, SO I won’t be able to send gifts until I get my village back. Sorry! 😞

Disregard..... I was just told this is a temporary thing and it should be fine. So I’ll gift as able. 🙂
    Last edited by Lilly; 05-06-2020, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Hello my id is mamis

Comment

• 465h55 my id

Comment

Working...
      X