No announcement yet.

Official Smurfs’ Village Friend Gifting Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My smurfy friends, I will try to get back to regular gifting soon. The holidays and update schedules have made it even more difficult than usual to set aside the time.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree ! This time of year is crazy! I've also had corruption issues and really bad internet connection!!!

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Tamara Abbott oh, no! Corruption? Unsmurfy. I hope your game is recovered.

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes . I'm corruption free again!!! Support helped me ! I lost some decorating but I can just redo it.

Hi, Friends!

I’m getting back into the groove of gifting after such a long absence, and have realized I probably won’t gift on weekends. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I work doubles and basically come home and pass out after feeding the cats. Being 45 sure ain’t the same as 25.😝

It’s looking like I’ll be a 4x a week gifter. If you are a daily gifter and expect the same, there are no hard feelings if you unfriend me. I totally get it.
    Thanks!

Comment

To all my Smurfy friends,
      I wanted to give you a quick update.
      I haven’t been able to play the last few days or gift but I should be back full on as always and gifting everyday like I’ve always try my very best todo with all my Smurfy friends!
      As you know sometimes life gets in the way! - lol
      See you soon!
      Smurfy Hugs to all of you!
      💙💙💙
      happybird Purple! EveQ_
      Slatour71 yosinori saitou Tamara Abbott LightofFire Stroumpfette wildthing.jb Vleer
      I know I’ve left out so many names but I can’t remember all of your Smurfy handles here on the board, I’m so sorry but you all know who you are! Thank you! 🌷

Comment

• EveQ_
        EveQ_ commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries dear ChristineB I’ll still pop by your village to send you gift ❤️ Hope everything is fine. Take care of yourself 😘

• ChristineB
        ChristineB commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        Thanks so much! I Smurfy appreciate it! Slatour71 Thanks Steve! I love visiting your village💙 Tamara Abbott I hope everything Smurfy works out and you can get back to our little Blue friends real soon! 💙 EveQ_ You are a sweetheart! Thank you! 💙
        Well, the good news is that I should be back on the regular gifting daily schedule starting now. Thank you guys for your support and understanding.
        Have a great Weekend! and to those who love to watch USA football enjoy your Super Bowl weekend as well! 💙💙💙

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't forgotten you, ChristineB ! You just gift whenever you're able. ❤️❤️❤️ I'm hardly ever able to gift daily--more like every other day the way my free time works out.

If you're not playing on Android, we won't be able to to gift each other until the update is live in Google Play Store. I forget who in my friends list are on iOS. I'm hoping our update isn't too far behind.

Dear smurfy friends - i haven’t updated yet and will not before we know if the bugs affecting some of the players are fixed. That means all on android could gift me and i can gift you. For all my iOS players I’m very sorry but wont risk to cannot enter my game.

Please skip me - i will report when i have updated.

Comment

So sorry all smurfy friends, this weekend is very busy. We celebrate „Fasching“ in germany an my son and i are active members of a „Karneval Club“, so i‘m not able to gift. It’s 3 o’clock in the morning and i‘m now at home. Tomorrow or better today we‘ve another festive at 12 o’clock and now i have to sleep some hours. Hopefully i‘m back at gifting schedule on monday.

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like a lot of fun😄

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          So sorry to hear of the attack in Germany, hope it hasn’t affected you🙏🙏🐙

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          LightofFire as asmurf mentioned, we hope you're safe. I have a friend who lives very close to where it happened. She was pretty shaken up. Sending smurfy vibes and love to you.

Hello, Smurfy friends!
        I apologize as I must stop gifting again for a few days. I haven't been feeling all that well--turns out I have an upper respiratory infection, and the fluid in my ear is making it hard to spend a lot of time looking at a screen.

I realize I'm gifting only about 10 percent of my total friends, and at that, I'm not able to gift daily, so I understand if you wish to disconnect me from your friends map. I am hopeful that someday we'll have a system that allows us to gift everyone in speedy fashion.

Thank you all for your patience.

Comment

Stroumpfette asmurf thank you for your sympathy. We have a lot of ugly and horrible things happened the last few days. While everyone is celebrating „fasching“ a young man drives his car intentionally into a group of people. In a village near my hometown a man attacked some people with a knife. These days i think it’s a shame how people think they could do everything they want without thinking of others.

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          It is awful what is happening, some very unhappy people out there🐙❤️❤️

Hello everybody,
        as for now some of my friends haven’t or couldn’t update and with all this corruption out there, i have to stop gifting. Except these of you who could confirm that they have updated with no problems. I would love to have a look at your creations with the new items. So please let me know if i could visit you without problems, then i surely will gift you. Thanks for your understanding!

Comment

• ChristineB
          ChristineB commented
          Editing a comment
          LightofFire Hi, I’m also one of your friends I have updated and gifting too. You are more than Smurfy welcome! C’mon over! 🤗💙💙💙🤗

Sorry to all my Smurfy friends for gifting so late, some silly fool cut through a cable and the broadband for Dorset was off.

Comment

To all my smurfy friends:
          I have had to make a difficult decision and delete 80 percent of my friend list.

There were over 130 people who had friended me since the new system was rolled out, and there was never any chance I could gift all regularly because of the time it takes to load and unload each village, plus the time to actually scroll through the list and remember where I left off if I did a few at a time.

I have also edited my post on the main topic to remove my id so people don't keep adding me.

If and when the friend system is improved to facilitate gifting and reduce the time it takes to gift one village or group gifts like email, I will look to add new friends.

It was a difficult decision, but it was necessary for my sanity. I hope people will understand.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake, I deleted a bunch of requests over the last two weeks, and I felt guilty about doing that too.

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure if you deleted me . I'm back gifting regularly as of today. Apologies to everyone for my absence 💜

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Tamara Abbott, no, I didn't delete you. I tried to keep the first few people whom I originally met here.

Smurfy friends, I am unable to gift right now. My friend list just will not load and/or I am getting error messages. Apologies. I’ll gift as soon as I can.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            me too today. i got error message of internet connection lost.

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I got that a lot near midnight ET. I haven't tried yet today.

• PearlLilly
            PearlLilly commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, so sorry for not being able to gift 🎁

sorry friends, it seems i can't gift now. i get an error message but my Wi-fi is okay. i'll try again later.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC2BFE6A-7D5F-4323-816F-86FE5F9DA8DE.jpeg
Views:	88
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	256812

Comment

I’m having to add my apologies here for currently being unable to give or receive gifts as I’ve been hit by the server connection issues. Hopefully it will be fixed soon but better to skip me until it is. 🤗

Comment

I am having the server connection problem intermittently. Sometimes I have friends, sometimes I don’t. I am trying to gift as many as possible whenever I can get my friends list up. 🎁🎁

Comment

I will be gifting again shortly. I had to get a new phone. Once it is set up I will gift everyone. Australia is currently experiencing internet overload as people are having to work from home 💜

Comment

• asmurf
                  asmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t worry ❤️❤️🐙

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will look forward to seeing you back Tamara Abbott! 😊
              Working...
              X