No announcement yet.

Official Smurfs’ Village Friend Gifting Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to apologize to all my Smurfy game friends. Please forgive my absence. I know some of you are wondering what has happened since I always was a daily gifted and would even check on my friends a few times a day for watering flower beds but as you might have noticed it’s been already like 3 weeks now that I haven’t been able to gift at all.

Due to the pandemic of the Covid-19 Virus I haven’t had the physical or mental strength right now due to all the stress that this pandemic has caused not only to me and my family but to everyone all around the world. I live in Central Florida and it has hit us strong in my state. My husband after 30 years of employment has now been temporarily laid off and my business of 24 years it has been hit hard but I’m so grateful because as of right now my immediate family are all healthy and even though everything else is hanging by a thread in the end I believe in the Lord 100% and I know He has everything under control even when we simply don’t understand the whys.

I know we all come here to escape our daily stresses and have our days brightened by our dear little Blue friends and I do t mean to bring any discomfort with my post but I feel that you should all know why I’m not around as much these days. I ask you all to please keep me and all mankind in your prayers. Thank you for reading. Your Smurfy friend always 💙💙💙
    ChristineB

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      ChristineB take care of yourself and your family. The game will be here when things are better.

Stay as safe as you can. I have friends in Florida who are struggling too. 💙💙💙

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m really sorry you are struggling at the moment ChristineB, my flowers miss you! These are such strange times, there is nothing wrong with feeling the way you do, we must all navigate through as best we can. Focus on the small things, the important things, the people close to you and keep your faith alongside at all times. We are always here to support and listen, we are all in this together no matter where we are in the world. Stay strong and stay safe and I look forward to seeing you back. We will come through, trust in that. 🤗💐

Hello! I've only been playing for about a week and sent out several friend requests. 2 people have accepted, yay! I'm new to the whole gifting scene, but if you have added me and want something specific (or you would like to add me and want something specific) then let me know and I'll try my best. I'm on everyday if the internet connection allows and I'd love to help out with gifts!

I do not need anything specific in return. I'll be happy with whatever you decide to give me. If you're too busy to gift me back then that's okay! I'm here to give, not to take.

My Smurf ID is: 7y2k7k
    Name should be same as here: FantomoDrako

We should spread as much cheer as we can during these tough times and I want to do all I can to be smurfy in this community~
    Last edited by FantomoDrako; 04-07-2020, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the Forum and the game FantomoDrako. It’s lovely to see a new player so engaged, this Forum always needs new blood to keep it going so we are very glad to have you. I will send you a friend request, I’m not the best gifter but I’m happy to make a small contribution towards helping you build your Village! 😁

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      cosmickitten Thank you for the welcome! I accepted your friend request and left you a gift. If there is anything specific you'd like just let me know! Your village is big, beautiful and organised! I'm so slow and lazy regarding my village lol I hope one day to be as organised as you. I'll get there!

I apologise to all my smurfy friends! I haven't been feeling well for the past week (migraines) and have barely even been playing Smurfs' Village. I have not felt up to gifting my friends and I likely won't for a while longer, so I just wanted to let you know and to say sorry for my inactivity. ^^;

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry you are a fellow migraine-sufferer, I know how grim that can be. I’m afraid if I get the start of any headache now, I opt straight for my anti-migraine medication. Probably over-indulge, but it’s worth it, because my meds get rid of the pain within one hour - though not the accompanying stomach and other symptoms, eg optical and olfactory. If you want to know what meds I use, I’ll PM you.

• Dnor1972
      Dnor1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      FantomoDrako, when do these migraines occur?, my mother used to get very bad headaches after eating cheese or chocolate. Anyway hope you feel better soon, as for gifting, don’t worry, gift when you’re feeling better.

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir I have my own to deal with them, but thank you!

Dnor1972 I discovered that they were the result of a new medication I started a while back. A rather nasty side-effect caused by dehydration - I've been doing my best to keep on top of things by drinking lots and it's helping. I just have to keep it up until I find the amount that gets rid of the headaches entirely.

I am...getting there, slowly. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Sorry I haven’t gifted this weekend but unfortunately my village is possibly corrupted, which is extremely frustrating as the best recovery save is way back to April 29th, so once every thing seems ok, I will start gifting.

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so sorry to hear that! Mine was corrupted too as I noticed Lucky Smurf and his little game were missing, but I only lost 1 day.

Best of luck getting back on track!

Village seems to be ok, so fingers crossed, will start gifting again.

Comment

Question for my Smurfy friends, are you receiving the gifts I’m sending. The reason I ask is, after I placed the gift, go to another area then return to MV the gift has gone. Another thing, one of my friends FFGirl has loads of gifts in the village, mine doesn’t appear the following day but the other gifts are.

Comment

Well that’s the end of road for me, village still corrupted despite going back to recovery save 25th March, so will no longer be gifting.

Comment

• FantomoDrako
        FantomoDrako commented
        Editing a comment
        Dnor1972 Still? Oh, I thought you'd fixed that! I'm sorry to hear that and I hope something can be done...

• Dnor1972
        Dnor1972 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought everything was ok, nothing appeared to be missing or replaced, played Archaeologist’s game(mountain), put rewards straight into storage, no problems, after 4 or 5 plays, putting reward straight into storage made Archaeologist’s hut disappear so went back to earliest recovery save 25th March, same thing happened. Now waiting for Popreach to reply.

• FantomoDrako
        FantomoDrako commented
        Editing a comment
        Best of luck with it all!

URGENT MESSAGE TO MY SMURFY FRIENDS, seeing as my village could be corrupted (still waiting for Popreach to reply) visiting my village could possibly corrupt yours as well, likewise if i visit yours. So if you willing to take the risk, let me know. In case you’re wondering why I don’t recover from a earlier save, it seems the corruption started before any of my recovery saves.
      Coud you let me know if you want me to start sending gifts again.
      Last edited by Dnor1972; 07-19-2020, 02:22 AM.

Comment

sorry friends, i also got the pink hut bug in the island area😭😭😭 and stopped to open my game. so please wait gifts for a while until the bugfix update will arrive. sorry!

Comment

thanks so much friends for keep sending me gifts while i've been waiting for bugfix update❤️❤️❤️😚😚😚🎁🎁🎁 now my island has fixed and alright so i've just started to send gifts again. thanks friends! 🎁🎁🎁👍👍👍

Comment

Working...
          X