Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    thanks so much friends for keep sending me gifts while i've been waiting for bugfix update❤️❤️❤️😚😚😚🎁🎁🎁 now my island has fixed and alright so i've just started to send gifts again. thanks friends! 🎁🎁🎁👍👍👍

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    sorry friends, i also got the pink hut bug in the island area😭😭😭 and stopped to open my game. so please wait gifts for a while until the bugfix update will arrive. sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Dnor1972
    replied
    URGENT MESSAGE TO MY SMURFY FRIENDS, seeing as my village could be corrupted (still waiting for Popreach to reply) visiting my village could possibly corrupt yours as well, likewise if i visit yours. So if you willing to take the risk, let me know. In case you’re wondering why I don’t recover from a earlier save, it seems the corruption started before any of my recovery saves.
    Coud you let me know if you want me to start sending gifts again.
    Last edited by Dnor1972; 07-19-2020, 02:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FantomoDrako
    commented on 's reply
    Best of luck with it all!

• Dnor1972
    commented on 's reply
    I thought everything was ok, nothing appeared to be missing or replaced, played Archaeologist’s game(mountain), put rewards straight into storage, no problems, after 4 or 5 plays, putting reward straight into storage made Archaeologist’s hut disappear so went back to earliest recovery save 25th March, same thing happened. Now waiting for Popreach to reply.

• FantomoDrako
    commented on 's reply
    Dnor1972 Still? Oh, I thought you'd fixed that! I'm sorry to hear that and I hope something can be done...

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Well that’s the end of road for me, village still corrupted despite going back to recovery save 25th March, so will no longer be gifting.

Leave a comment:

• FantomoDrako
    commented on 's reply
    Dnor1972 I've been getting your gifts, no problem!

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Question for my Smurfy friends, are you receiving the gifts I’m sending. The reason I ask is, after I placed the gift, go to another area then return to MV the gift has gone. Another thing, one of my friends FFGirl has loads of gifts in the village, mine doesn’t appear the following day but the other gifts are.

Leave a comment:

• FantomoDrako
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir I have my own to deal with them, but thank you!

Dnor1972 I discovered that they were the result of a new medication I started a while back. A rather nasty side-effect caused by dehydration - I've been doing my best to keep on top of things by drinking lots and it's helping. I just have to keep it up until I find the amount that gets rid of the headaches entirely.

I am...getting there, slowly. Thanks for all the well wishes!

• Dnor1972
    commented on 's reply
    FantomoDrako, when do these migraines occur?, my mother used to get very bad headaches after eating cheese or chocolate. Anyway hope you feel better soon, as for gifting, don’t worry, gift when you’re feeling better.

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry you are a fellow migraine-sufferer, I know how grim that can be. I’m afraid if I get the start of any headache now, I opt straight for my anti-migraine medication. Probably over-indulge, but it’s worth it, because my meds get rid of the pain within one hour - though not the accompanying stomach and other symptoms, eg optical and olfactory. If you want to know what meds I use, I’ll PM you.

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Village seems to be ok, so fingers crossed, will start gifting again.

Leave a comment:

• FantomoDrako
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so sorry to hear that! Mine was corrupted too as I noticed Lucky Smurf and his little game were missing, but I only lost 1 day.

Best of luck getting back on track!

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Sorry I haven’t gifted this weekend but unfortunately my village is possibly corrupted, which is extremely frustrating as the best recovery save is way back to April 29th, so once every thing seems ok, I will start gifting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X