Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey neighbors! Wish you all a happy new year (I know I'm alittle bit late but I haven't opened the forum in a while)! I took away my busy sign and will return to gifting. Thanks for all the gifts while I was gone! GC : smurfette - wood pls!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back and a happy new year to you too! Like your village! Thanks for being a friend!

• Tapasz, could not get to your village at all tonight!

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Saw your comment on the problem thread. Sorry for giving trouble again. Hope this isn't the start of daily crashing. Anyway, just skip me if you can't reach my village.

• Well, that update came fast! I am going to skip gifting tonight in order to change my 3 am gifting time and to give everyone a chance to update. Planned on doing this when the update came out, but wasn't expecting it till the end of the week!

Comment

• Thank for all the gifts i received, although i wasn't able to return the favour!! Gc hippocratus
      Last edited by Smurfytime; 01-07-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Hanging up my "Away" sign. We will be on holidays for about a week. The cellular internet is really bad where we go, so if I can't gift, please skip me Enjoy the update everyone. I'm soooo glad it came before we left

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope you have a great holiday Caro

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy holiday, Caro.

• Amberglass, I was unable to enter your village tonight because of numerous crashes.

Comment

• Hi, dear friends, I moved my Circus to the top of my MV hoping that smurfs will interact with the circus items more actively. I had to ruin some of your gifting spots. Sorry for the inconvinience. You can move with the item where you leave your gifts for my smurfs or to stay in the same geografical zone

Comment

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure I will stay at my item 😀

• Bublik
            Bublik commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, Tapasz, your item is on its place

• Hi everyone, I've not been able to gift for a few days. I don't know whether it's a GC issue or SV but every village I click on either crashes or takes ages to load and I'm having such a tiring week at work that I just can't sit here and wait for villages to maybe open. Please skip me for a bit. Although it would be lovely if someone could still water my flowers

Comment

• Thank you for all the smurfy gifts while i was away and unable to gift back... Tomorrow i will start my gifting rounds again and visit some of the mountain and planet areas! I started redecoration on mountain, at the moment most items searching their right place! My planet will be the next, but it takes so much time... Please stay tuned while my village has the "under construction sign"! Hope you enjoy to visit after decoration is finished!

Comment

• Abi, I could not get into your village tonight- very frustrating!

Comment

• ABI0683
                ABI0683 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry my village is being a pain! 😔 I think it's giving a few of my neighbours problems, over the last few days the amount of gifts I'm getting has reduced quite a lot. Don't worry about skipping me 😊

• Can't believe 9 of my friends still haven't updated!

Comment

• I had a slow night with gifting tonight. Lots of crashing. I stopped after midnight (12:15 to be precise). I haven't finished so will have to finish on the morning. A few days ago I had lots of crashing too so that made the gift times later. So annoying when that happens. Managed to get to all the true blue necks I think

Comment

• Hi Martin I was not able to enter your village last night and this morning, it crashed every attemp, sorry. GC robinwood

Comment

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Kelly, since you're checking in here...what gift do you prefer now? Can't find it because your GC still shows "away".

• Pearl lily I went to gift you today and game crashed when I went back your village was gone (?)!

Comment

• Pearl Lilly
                    Pearl Lilly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Ashley,
                    Although gifting neighbours is a very important part of SV to me, I spend so much time on it that I hardly manage to do other things I love, like redecorating. That's why I decided to narrow down my friends list today.
                    It seems that it just happened while you were visiting me. That's pretty bad timing and I'm really sorry about it!
                    Thank you for your friendship and gifts and I wish you happy Smurfing!

• Ashley j
                    Ashley j commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm sorry too! I will miss visitiyour village since we have been friends for so long!

• Amberglass, I was unBle to enter your village tonight! Some nights it is fine, some not! Doc Abby, I can never get into yours anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X