X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olz send a gift

Comment

• Since two days I can't reach Erin anymore. Tried different devices, different times, no luck. The days before the village kicked me out 3-4 times but can't enter at all now. Sorry!

Comment

• *ERINSR
        *ERINSR commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to hear this Tapasz

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sorry too. Still can't get in. I'll keep on trying a few times a day. Meanwhile just skip me

• Crashing continues and seems to be worsening! Could not access Abi, Amberglass or Doc Abby at all tonight, and 7 other villages crashed the first time.

Comment

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        I had a bunch crash tonight as well. I did get into your village after a few attempts Cupcake.

• Hi. I have a few spare slots in my friends list. If you would like to be friends with me and you are able to gift regularly (6-7 days per week) then please feel free to send me a GC friend request *ERINSR:WOOD. I am a 6-7 days per week gifter, so if you can't reciprocate as often, then please save me the awkwardness of having to unfriend you.

Comment

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        ERINSR....add Anniebur 1... She's a friend of mine and a reliable gifter. She's new to Smurf Village and needs friends. :-)

• Hi Tapasz Sorry that I did not reply to your earlier message in time, I will change my GC name to reflect my gift preference, which is wood. I am running out of wood for the construction at mountain. Thank you.

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        That's fine, left a mix of gifts lately but will make it wood from now.

• Hey abi, was very busy to find marco at your wonderful village so i forgot to travel to planet and leave my gift nearby smurfette! 😊

Comment

• ABI0683
        ABI0683 commented
        Editing a comment
        I found it, thanks Light! 😊

• Hi to my smurfy friends. Thanks for your patience with my irregular gifting while we are away. Short access to Wifi (heaven), and was able to send some gifts. I will still be irregular until the end of January, so please skip me. Big apologies to Erin & Kenscott though. Unable to get in to your villages at all. So sorry

Comment

• Tapasz, Amberglass Doc Abby (as always)- unable to enter your villages!

Comment

• Martin Hall and Amberglass after weeks of constant crashing I was able to enter your villages on the first try today! Hopefully it will be crash free going forward! You both have wonderful villages and I am disappointed when I cannot enter and leave a gift!

Comment

• Hi neighbors, just want you to know my gifting schedule is really messed up. I have been trying to get back on track, but some are early some are late. I guess in order to get everyone back to same time, I will be skipping my gifting for one or two days. Bear with me, you can skip me if you would like. Thanks every one that that's been so faithful in gifting.
            Last edited by JudiBe; 01-18-2014, 08:56 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Tapasz, Amberglass and DC- I could not enter your villages tonight- apologies....

Comment

• Hi! Martin, I am still unable to enter your village, it crashes on my every attempt since last wednesday. Sorry. GC robinwood

Comment

• Marin, Amber, and DC, I had crashing with all your villages. I will keep trying! Sorry for the lack of gifts!

Comment

• Hi friends, I'm having a lot of crashing issues since last update. Also misnamed and a lot of "Someones" I noticed that a few very good friends dropped me recently and I'm upset bc maybe they aren't receiving gifts from me. I have always been a daily gifter so if anyone isn't getting gifts from me daily please let me know.

Comment

• Teddybear 04
                      Teddybear 04 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Phoenix, I do get gifts from you but not daily. Are you always using the spot on the mountain?

• Jackk
                      Jackk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same here, i don't get gifts from you daily. Are you crashing when visiting my village?

Gc: pr31ude

• Tapsz, Lilpseudo, Doc Abby: could not enter your villages tonight....

Comment

Working...
                    X