Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...this is getting bad again isn't it?! Cupcake, I have been having problems with your village too, but eventually getting in. I am still unable to reach Junderer, Erin, or Kenscott at all now.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Caro, your village almost always crashes on my the first time, but usually can get in on the second try....

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      oh no. Skip me if it's getting annoying. Sorry.

• I have little problems so far. Was able to enter on the second try. Usually I have to do this in alternating villages like Jundarer, Pr31ude and Tapasz.

Comment

• Martin I can't enter your village today

Comment

• Amberglass & Tapasz, apologies again. And, of course, Doc Abby...

Comment

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries Cupcake. :-)

• Purple and Cupcake, if my village keeps crashing, just skip me until the problem is fixed. I know how annoying it can be. I'm totally fine with that.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel awful that I can hardly ever gift you and Martin! Ray use to be on the list of villages I just could not get into, but now his works every time, so hopefully the next update will fix the issue.

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't worry about it Purple... I'm happy just being able to visit your village!

• @Michel S, I just accepted your friends request on GC , sorry it was late, I left a gift of stone nearby handy smurf my usual gifting spot, let me know what gift you prefer at the moment I had fun exploring all your villages.

Comment

• michel.springer
          michel.springer commented
          Editing a comment
          thx, your villages looks marvelous and give me some good idea's! Atm i've enough resources. I am busy to redesign some parts and wanted to increase my flowers in the next week, i would like some seeds atm, further more it would be great if you can give the flowers some water in de MV when i've bought.
          them. Just YELL if you need something from me..I have left a gift and give your bananas some water

• Nutmegan
          Nutmegan commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought Nat and wild give you access to all seeds? Is that not how it works? Otherwise, happy to leave all the seeds I have. Thanks for the bolts.

• michel.springer
          Editing a comment
          DC, FYI mine gifting spot is normally at the beach around the ship

• Sorry to all my friends I've had to skip gifting tonight. My two youngest are down with chest infections. My three year old is having to stay on her ventilator 24 hours a day while she is I'll and needs close monitoring, she may need to be admitted to hospital if she deteriorates. I'll be back to gifting ASAP 😔

Comment

• Pearl Lilly
          Pearl Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          So sorry to hear that Abi. All the best for you and your children!!

• michel.springer
          Editing a comment
          I wish you goodluck with your kids. As mentioned by the others, SV is not important compares with your kids! Give them a big hugs, and all the best!!!(I'ven't add you yet, will do that asap you return)
          Last edited by michel.springer; 01-23-2014, 08:05 AM. Reason: type

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel the same as everyone above!

• Tonight, no Tapasz or DC!

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          No need to mention it in here for me. I know you always try . Sorry my village gives you trouble again.

• Arg. I slept through my gifting time (again), so I will be leaving gifts at weird times for a while. I am going to try to push it back an hour earlier each night.

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello happybird!

Thank you for your request, i added you! Your village is great!
          I LOVE your MV and mountain areas, such wonderful flowers and very realistic arrangements! Very very well done! Your village is one of the most beautiful on my friends list!

I like your home (teal house if i remember right) and the wonderful chill-out zone! Great!

Will leave my gift at vanity if that works for you! Now it's 1 o clock in the middle of the night in germany and i don't want to leave it now so i will do this tomorrow!

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Light of Fire I am blushing! I enjoyed checking out your village, too. You have done a very nice job! I especially like how you have incorporated the farming plots into the landscaping instead of grouping them all together. You had strawberries ready to harvest while I was visiting and it looked very pretty.

It is strange- I got a gift labeled from you up by the chicken coop. The server must be mislabeling gifts again. There is already someone gifting by Vanity (and by the chicken coop, lol!) so would you mind choosing another spot? I feel bad for asking and I do appreciate the gifts and friendship On the east side, the circus area, around Fireman, and generally north of that area, up to the park with the fountain, is all available. Or if there is another spot you would prefer, I can let you know if it is open

Am I okay gifting by your animal sanctuary?

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't got a notification... Sorry gift you today at vanity too.. Tomorrow i will choose another spot and ask about that new place if this is okay for you...

Thank you too, don't wan't to create a farming area... A few month ago i tried but i dislike it... Try to give every smurf his own farming plot or mystery tree or flower box.. So every smurf can take care of his own special thing ;-)

Sanctuary is ok for me, only one other uses this spot.. Don't know who, it's one of the someone's :-(

If you don't like to share your spot with another, smurfette is available and baby too! But my village is so often under construction because i LOVE it to rearrange things and sometimes i'm unhappy about one of the areas and try to redecorate.. While doing this, another area looks out of space and so on and on and on :-D so most of the spots could change from time to time..

Thank you for beeing a friend!

• Hi friends. I managed a quick gifting round. Sorry I didn't get to your islands to water your palms but at least you all got a gift today. As long as my daughter doesn't get worse gifting should be back on track 😊

Comment

• michel.springer
          Editing a comment
          Hi ABI, what is your GC, so i can give you some flowers and other presents for your kids...

• ABI0683
          ABI0683 commented
          Editing a comment
          I really appreciate the thought but I'm finding it hard to have enough time to gift the friends I have now. I really can't add anybody else at the moment, sorry! 😔

• I want to apologize to all my friends. I gift every day but I'm so scattered that it is not at the same time. I did it this morning at 5 o'clock. Should have done it before going to bed, but fell asleep. Anyway thanks for all the gifts and your patience with my non-schedule.

Comment

• I gift never at the same time... My working day is no day the same, my allday routine is not existent ;-)) i gift between 6 - 12 in the evening (german time) on working days and on saturday / sunday or in holidays whenever the day makes it possible.. I try to gift every day, but i can't do this always at the same time! So if beeline ever change the gifting period, i'm the happiest people of the smurfy world :-)

Comment

• JudiBe
            JudiBe commented
            Editing a comment
            It would make it so much better to be able to gift whenever you have the time, and not have to wait on a particular time, or it gets so late you fall asleep while gifting. You won't be the only one happy! I would be dancing the Smurfy dance!! ===going to find the thread on that subject, need to bump it ===

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            That is so funny- I just made a comment about exactly the same thing in the thread about changing the gifting clock! I had a super frustrating time gifting tonight because I must have gotten up to do other things in the middle of gifting last night. It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to gift 30 people because I had to wait for the clock to hit 23 hours in each individual village. What a PITA!

• DC, I'm having to add you to the list of villages that I just can't enter...

Comment

• I gift 117 friends 5-6 times a week, yesterday i got only 27 gifts back...

I don't know if my village crashes on some of my friends but i think it's time to sort out... My problem about unfriending: i recieve 8-10 gifts from "someone"... Every day...
            My friendlist is load before opening the boxes but whyever they were always shown as someone...

And ABI, unfortunately one of the someones use your gifting spot since two or three days... Noticed that you gift me at the beach! Hope it works for you, you could also choose another if you like!

Comment

• jileha
              jileha commented
              Editing a comment
              I leave my gift in front of Papa Smurf's hut.
              Recently, it's happening very frequently that gifts are mislabeled. Like you apparently find ABI's gift in a different location, and "someone" seems to have taken her spot. No idea how and why this happens, but it's annoying particularly when there are a few people whose spots I don't know yet because of the too many someones.

Thanks for all your gifts, Light! What's your usual spot in my village?

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Usually i leave all my gifts in front of vanity smurf! If there is no place i leave it near smurfette!

The last days i gift at mountain while i have a look at all the lovely castles! Next week i will visit the planets! At this time i will try to redecorate my planet and look for some inspiration!

• jileha
              jileha commented
              Editing a comment
              Your name has popped up in the circus area occasionally, with someone near Vanity. Now I know it's you!

• Ok friends, i ready to sort out my GC! If anyone of you notice that i remove you by mistake, please feel free to add me again! I try to do it very attentive and hope i sort noone out by accident! Little fearful because of the lots of friends (117) at the moment!

Ok now it's done, the list has only 63 people now! So please, if anyone missed my name on friends list, please let me know and send a new request! Sorry if i have unfriended anyone by mistake! My GC: *Sunny* Wood pls
            Last edited by LightofFire; 01-25-2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Amberglass
              Amberglass commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm happy that we're friends Sunny! I leave my gifts close to Brainy's hut. I'm not able to gift the same time every day....but 99% of the time I do get the gifts out. :-)

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              No worries Amberglass, i'm not be able to gift every day at the same time too! It depends from day to day!
              Try to gift between 6-12 o'clock in the evening (german time) and be happy if i finished to 10 o'clock..!

Like your village! Nice work and thank you for beeing a friend! You have to share your spot with ABI if this works for you both because of ABI's spot is trackers pot and it's directly beneath brainy! For me it's just fine!

My spot is vanity, is this ok for you?
          Working...
          X