Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies smurf friends, I slept through gifting time last night. When I woke it was too late to start gifting and no way I would have been able to keep that time until I was able to push it back to a reasonable hour. I will gift today as normal. Sorry friends!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries! Thank you for beeing such a good friend! Like your village! Have you a special gifting spot? Because of so much mislabeled gifts and very much new friends, i have little bit trouble to find out! Thank you!

• Stacy9107
      Stacy9107 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi LightofFire, sorry for the late reply. I have been gifting you at vanitys hut. Please let me know if this is not a good spot. You have a beautiful village! Thanks for your gifts and being a great friend

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Vanity is great! I love him and i leave my gifts as well at his hut in friend's villages! Only want to know cause of the many someones! Thank you!

• Hi Martin, so sorry that your village crush again for 2 days in a row

Comment

• Martin
      Martin commented
      Editing a comment
      No prob thanks for keep trying to gift me

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Martin, since yesterday i be able to enter your village at the second or third try! Which gift would you prefer?
      Last edited by LightofFire; 01-27-2014, 04:26 PM.

• Martin
      Martin commented
      Editing a comment
      @light of fire
      Green potions are best

• Hi friends, I am suspecting that I am not receiving all the gifts that you are sending, because I I know that my mom sends gifts that I don't get. Like everyone else, I am getting several gifts from someone and mislabeled gifts.

What bothers me more, is that I suspect that you are not getting the gifts that I am sending. Some times gifts come through after I reboot my iPad, but it did not work this time.

So, that being said, if you have not been getting gifts from me (unless I let you know through this forum) it is because they are getting lost in cyber space..... Bummer!

Comment

• jileha
      jileha commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been getting your gifts. Paid special attention yesterday just to make sure, and there it was, correctly labeled and all!

Thanks!

• JudiBe
      JudiBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jileha, for letting me know. I am getting yours too

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the post JudiBe. I've been receiving them. I've had a lot of someone gifts lately too but yours have been labelled you should be getting mine at my gifting spot, next to the stool. Thanks for the gifts JudiBe.

• Hello happybird,
    could i choose a spot between smurfy fountain and the rose archery at you great chill-out zone? This would be a lovely place to leave my gifts for you!
    Gift wood for now, when you prefer another gift, let me know please!

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds great! Thank you

• Amberglass, DC, Tapasz, Doc Abby: I cannot enter your villages... Goodness, I sound like a broken record!

Comment

• Finally able to get into Erins village! Hope it stays like this....

Comment

• Smurf friends sorry for being MIA the past few days. Have a RL family emergency going on. Things are better but still may be hectic for a few days until he is released from the hospital. Just did a gifting round. Thank you all for your gifts, you are all smurfy friends!

Comment

• Huenola
          Huenola commented
          Editing a comment
          Take care of your sweet family Stacy. No worries about gifting.

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Take care!

• Stacy9107
          Stacy9107 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts! I truly appreciate it! You all are the very best smurf friends

• No idea what happened, but suddenly I could visit Toby and Erin today. Couldn't believe my eyes ... but I'm so happy about it. On the other hand, no way to reach Lilpseudo today. I'm so sorry.

Comment

• The usual suspects plus Amberglass & Lilpseudo!

Comment

• Is anyone having trouble visiting my village? I only ask because my village was a big crash village before I had to take a smurf break and I unfriend everyone from my list. Now that I am back, I don't see my name as a crash village anymore. So maybe that could be a last resort solution to problem villages. Unfriend everyone than add them again. Just a thought. Even though unfriending everyone and adding them back may be a big hassle. Now that I've said this my village will probably crash for everyone!

Comment

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              I tried the other way around, defriending and re-adding a village which crashed on me. But this didn't help. As there are only two friends who can't reach me at the moment instead of the 10 last time I think crashing isn't as bad as it used to be. Not sure if there's a village which crashes on almost all friends like before? If so this one could try your suggestion Huenola. But honestly...don't think this will help. After all, before last update there wasn't a single village locked out. Let's hope next update will fix it again.

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              When I said no problems here, I meant no problems from my end reaching your village, Huenola I just realized I wasn't very clear when I read through this again. It opens on the first try every time.

• Huenola
              Huenola commented
              Editing a comment
              Happybird that's good to know! Ejic I get your gifts! I've been very lucky to have very giving smurf friends. I get 100% return on all my gifts!

• Guess reaching Erin yesterday was a lucky chance. Will try it again at the the same time as yesterday but this morning crashed out 4 times again...

Comment

• Pearl Lilly
              Pearl Lilly commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here Erin. I was so excited I could gift both Toby and you yesterday but today it's back to crashing over and over 😞

• *ERINSR
              *ERINSR commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't worry too much . I know you both try every day.

• Tapasz, thanks for gifting me even though I can't reach you! Please feel free to skip me. (This goes for other friends I can't reach from time to time, like DC, Amberglass, Doc Abby etc. etc.)

Comment

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              No worries, I hope update solves it again. Feeling the same way here with Erin, can't reach her and she still leaves gifts. Much appreciated of course but no need for it.

• Just drop in to leave a message that I will be busy for CNY and might not be able to gift, please feel free to skip me. Happy Chinese New Year!!! GC Robinwood Kelly

Comment

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy CNY Kelly!

• Huenola
              Huenola commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy lunar New Years my smurfy friends!

• My friends list is not loading tonight- I think my wifi signal is too intermittent... I will try to get in an extra round tomorrow! Apologies!

Comment

• Huenola
              Huenola commented
              Editing a comment
              No worries cupcake!

• Last edited by happybird; 01-30-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X