Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happybird and Cupcake, i would like to visit your villages and give you daily gifts, can you add me? Gc: Jumpertjes

Comment

• michel.springer
      michel.springer commented
      Editing a comment
      I accept the invitation. your village looks as i expexted....marvelous!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for asking, Michel, but I try to keep my friend list to the number that I can comfortably gift. At this time, I have several more than that, so so am not adding any others. Apologies, and I hope you understand- I will certainly keep your request and if some friends drop away I'll add you, as I love friends who are active on the blog!

• michel.springer
      michel.springer commented
      Editing a comment
      Np, we keep in contact

• Phew, just finished one of the worst gifting rounds ever 😡
    Crashed out on nearly every village and couldn't reach several friends after numerous attempts.
    So sorry for the ones who didn't get their gift!

Comment

• Don't know if Lissy (La loca) read here on this thread but want to say that the playing area on the island is really really cute and with the nice layout everything looks so perfect! Very well done! And home for fireman is nice too! Thanks for beeing a friend!

Comment

• Wondering about a few friends that still haven't updated. Was trying to gift daily, then checked every other day but my gifting got later and later so I just check every so often now. Alane, one of them is you. The others don't come in here but if you read this please let me know what's happening. @Stacy, Hi! Sorry I missed your post last week. I hope things are improving for your family member. You've still been gifting me. Thanks but please feel free to skip me while you're dealing with that. :-)

Comment

• Stacy9107
          Stacy9107 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Chickadee, my grandpa is still in the hospital my smurfs have been making the trip to the hospital with me everyday so I have still been able to gift. They are very good company! Thank you for your thoughts and for being an awesome friend!

• Crashing was terrible for me tonight, friends! If you didn't receive a gift from me, that's why! Hopefully we will get the new update and it will improve again...

Comment

• I am so happy to received so many gift and pop-up when I opened my village just now. I am very thankful to all your Smurfy gift since I was MIA for the last couple of weeks due to personal matters and now I am back and will continue to gift back on a regular basis. Just lucky that I am still on time for the latest update...hope to see all of your village during my gifting round again😄.

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome back!

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, Ray! Glad you are back

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome back Ray

• Just as a note, friends, gifts are definitely being mislabeled! I got a gift labeled Purple that was definitely from Tapaz, and one labeled Tapasz that was definitely from Hazli!

Comment

• jileha
            jileha commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the answer to our "mixed identity" problem is obvious! Somebody (and I'm not mentioning any names, but it's usually those that protest too much and so innocently claim to be so "shocked") has been way too generously filling up everybody's mojito glasses. So everybody gets confused about where their regular spot is, and some are so much under the influence, they even forget their names!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Jileha, there is no such thing as too generously filling up a mojito glass... Just sayin'...

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Never had any complaints filling glasses too much, LOL! Oh..Cupcake, I blocked the bar and my fluffy. Don't want intruders there.

• Gifting is getting worse by the minute, crashing on almost all villages now...

Comment

• Smurfy friends, for today only I am gifting everyone the giant heart cake, which we all know is a giant cupcake! At least, I am gifting those villages I can enter, as crashing is worse than ever, and I'm crashing on villages I never have before...

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, can't edit. Like Tapasz, crashing on most villages.

• Hi friends. The disappearance of the snow has left me with an urge to redecorate my main village (it looks so bare now). Apologies in advance if I ruin anyone's gifting spots. Hope you're all enjoying the update.

Comment

• Erin I don't care if you ruin my gifting spot...if only I could reach you! So very sorry update didn't solve it.

Comment

• Hi everyone! Please skip me until I'm properly up and running on my new phone. I upgraded today and everything seems to have transferred from back-up okay but I am still waiting for the service from my provider to switch over from my old phone to my new phone. So even though my old phone is still working, I won't be syncing it anymore so I'm not going to play SV until the switch. Hopefully it won't take long but they did advise it could be a few days even.

Comment

• Huenola, I brain farted and left you dye in a weird spot today (honestly, I wasn't paying attention. I was watching TV while gifting). I'll be back to leaving potions in the usual spot tomorrow

Comment

• No Ray, Amberglass, Doc Abby or Tapasz tonight...

Comment

• Totally! The crashing is back! And just when we got these super cool new gifts! I just love that giant cupcake! But some of my friends will never see them! I think I got into almost everyones tonight except Ray, Martin, and Amberglass.

Comment

Working...
                      X