Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi friends, I'm not sure if many people were reading the old forum, so I'll let you know on here too. This week and last I've been leaving GP for friends who have XP as one of their preferences, while Tracker is around. If anyone else prefers GP on Tracker days, just let me know, then. I will switch back to resources for the rest of the week. In spite of loading friends list etc as Tapasz suggested when opening my game, I still get "someone" gifts and now I'm getting mislabelled gifts, saying either "someone" or another friend's name. I can work out who they are from most of the time but wondering who is gifting me at the edge of my crops. Thank you whoever it is but I'd like to know who it is and I can give you a spot.

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      I put a para break in that comment but it doesn't show.

I cant gift morgan... The app crashes every time i try... Sorry for that, try it every day... Chikadee please accept my friendship... GC is *Sunny* Dye DC i cant add you... Whats your right gc? It tells me you do not exist...!

Comment

• Morgan
      Morgan commented
      Editing a comment
      It's ok Sunny. I think my village is one of those that almost no one can get into lately. I appreciate you trying though and will still be leaving you gifts .

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi LightofFire. I do exist sorry for missing your comment. I get quite lost on this forum. For a while now my friends list has been at max capacity and I've had to stop adding, otherwise I couldn't keep up with daily gifting. I hope you understand. It wouldn't be fair if I added you when I've had to say no to others. However I have a few friends who look like they may not be playing. There are some that never gift so I might say goodbye to them soon and surprise you
      Last edited by chickadee2013; 12-08-2013, 08:34 PM.

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello chickadee, understand... Sorry for not answering but i don't have get an alarm of new comment and saw it right now! So if there will ever be a free place i would love you thinking of me! I will also do a little goodbye round of my friends list, looks like many of my friends haven't updated and stopped playing.. But i've found such great new friends so it will be a little easier to say goodbye to some "old friends"!

@Purple, messed up and left you wood ... Will leave dye tomorrow

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry, any gift is great!

Well, tonight was not a good gifting night! Besides the usual can't-get-ins, could not enter lilpseudo's or Tapasz' villages. Such a bummer! That makes 20% of my friends' villages that I can't enter!

Comment

Yay! I got to every village today without crashing! I am sorry I have been unreliable in my gifting since Thanksgiving. I have been pretty busy, but things are returning to normal and I will be back on track in the next few days. Thank you all for the gifts and for putting up with my slacking
      Last edited by happybird; 12-03-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Sorry I missed gifting last night. My schedule got late, I went to sleep before gifts were ready. I'll catch you all tonight (the ones that don't make me crash over 2 times)

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Know what you mean. My gifting has been getting later and later. So much happening this time of year. Last two nights I had to stop and leave the rest till morning. Might have to make some minor adjustments to times.

@Cilenne, Ii was about to give up but managed to reach your village.
          @Martin, your village was okay but i t kept crashing when trying to reach your island. Got there in the end. .

• JudiBe
          JudiBe commented
          Editing a comment
          Somewhere, I saw a comment about making gifting once a day, resetting at midnight like reporter does. That would be a huge help.

Sorry everybody....just crashed out on maja's village and can now not log into GC anymore... :-( Have to gift tomorrow then bc it is late already.

Comment

Smurfygirl, Alezarda, no luck getting into your villages tonight. Will keep trying

Comment

This is getting ridiculous! again another friend who I can't reach no matter what I try. Sorry Robinwood, you have joined Abi, Bublik, Cvb. Gio. Jacq, Lilpseudo, Maja and Prelude.

Please fix this! How can I enjoy a super update with a huge project which needs friends to complete if I can't reach them?

Comment

Crash, crash, crash, gift, crash crash! Gifting last night worse than ever! Tapasz and Lilpseudo, you have joined the exclusive club of people I can't gift: Ray, Bublik, Doc Abby, Maja, Cilenne, Hanzilla! And this doesn't include those I CAN get into after only a few crashes!

Comment

Hi folks. Make sure you add these "forced closing when gifting" issues each time to the thread about this problem. The bigger the responses there, hopefully the more effort will go into a fix for it. I agree with all of you. The issue is SUPER frustrating!!! My list of crashing villages is growing daily....grrrrr.

Comment

Ray and Morgan, so far I cannot reach your villages tonight, but I'll keep trying...

Comment

Hi friends, I will be away for the weekend and probably not able to gift. Will be back to my regular gfiting routine on Monday. Enjoy the preparations for King Smurfs coming :-)

Comment

Tapasz sorry but I can't get in to your village 😒 So that now means Tapasz, TJP, LeLe, Jamie B, Jessicas1414 & Morgan can't be visited 😢

Comment

Tapasz, Ray, Martin, Morgan, LeLe, Capeguy, Stacy, Lizifitflop, Martin Hall, all these villages are crashing even after repeated attempts to get in, sorry unable to gift all of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X