Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is insane....tried gifting for a few hours and could finally reach 16 (!!!!!!!) of my list. Erin has joined the crashing villages now. And I notice my village cause crashing for more friends. I don't want my village to be a problem for them and I'm about to give up. They can flash all new additions again...but I'm at the stage I really don't care anymore. The game is UNPLAYABLE with all crashing and lagging.

Please skip me if you can't enter at first attempt, or better yet skip me anyway. I'll think it over for a while but am very close to hanging up my away sign and stop playing for a few days. I'm beyond the point of being annoyed or cranky. The game causes sooooooo much frustration and it's not worth it, it should be a happy distraction. Better step back before I'm going to hate the game.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Tapasz, please hang in there, and stop gifting completely if you need to! I'd much rather have you Smurfing, blogging and not gifting, than leaving the game completely. We can still be friends, and dream of the day we can enter each other's villages again! The blog can keep us connected...

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx Cupcake! Won't quit the game (yet) took some time decorating and skipped all problem villages this weekend. And the few I can enter is managable as it are only 16......

Tapasz, I agree. The game should be fun, not add to RL stress! I don't have anywhere near the crashing problem that most of you do, I have two that I can't get into at all, about 2-4 on any given day that it takes two attempts, but it is more frustrating than fun. I would hate for you to drop out of the game, your posts are very helpful. Thanks for all the work you put into this forum.

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your kind words

To those on my friends list, I will only be giving gifts sporadically (if at all) between now and Wednesday. There's just so much that I have to do between now and Tuesday and it's just exhausting having to think about gifting too, especially with all of the issues and how long it takes. Please feel free to skip me and thank you to those who have dropped off gifts over the last day or so, my apologies for not being able to return them.

Comment

For some reason for the last 2 days I have found a short window to access all my 'problem' friends villages. I try over 10 times a day, I feel very guilty receiving gifts but not able to return them, but I also wonder that even I got into those villages thar they do receive the gifts as I have seen no other gifts in those villages. It is such a shame as I think visiting other villages, seeing what they have done and leaving gifts at, what in my opinion, is the best pace in the village is the best part of the game. Anna

Comment

Smurfygirl, Lele, Jessicas1414,and Alezarda cant get into your villages tonight.

Comment

Hi neighbors! I won't be able to gift tonight because yesterday my gifting was late and even though I thought gifting was every 23 hours and not 24 it's seems like it's not working well because I'm positive I didn't gift yesterday at 12 am! And that's not the only time I found something wrong with the 23 hour timer. Anyways please skip me in your next round! Will gift tomorrow morning

Comment

GF3 you have joined my unreachable villages, Sorry 😞. That now makes 7 friends I can't gift plus all the friends that take numerous attempts to get too. I'm not happy!

Comment

Hi Smurf friends! I am back and in time for the Christmas update. I broke out with some old christmas decorations I have been storing in the hut. I've missed gifting and chatting on the forum. This new forum will take some getting used to. Please add me if you have space. Gc: huenola

Comment

• Ray888
                Ray888 commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome back ....friend request sent

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                I like your ski run and your lift! A great work and lovely idea!!!
                Last edited by LightofFire; 12-08-2013, 02:19 PM.

• Ashley j
                Ashley j commented
                Editing a comment
                Huenola tried to add you back but GC wouldn't accept. Have you changed your GC ?

Well, got about 1/2 doz gifts, crashed, now it says I'm not connected to Game Center. I have rebooted twice, still can't get my friends to load. Will get to the rest of you hopefully tomorrow, if not tonight. Sorry

Comment

Hi guys! I got a new job this week and have been super busy. It will probably be a few more days before I'm back to gifting so for those who can even get into my village, please feel free to skip me. Thanks!

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Way to go on the new job Morgan! Please do not feel like you need to gift me. I try to visit your village everyday and have only ever gotten into it once. I will keep trying, but there are a few villages I can never get to, and I always feel bad that I cannot gift back.

• ABI0683
                  ABI0683 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats! 😀 don't worry about gifting me! I feel terrible that I can't gift you back, hopefully one day soon I'll see your village again

• Morgan
                  Morgan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks guys! My job is going well . It's been so long since I've been able to hop on here for a few. It seems like everyone is able to get into my village now, hooray! Thanks for the gifts by my sandhut Purple, do you leave yours by tracker's pot Abi? That is the only unmarked gift I get. Thanks again guys!

The crashing issue is getting much worse for me! The last few days I've been unable to enter from 5 - 7 friends villages! Some are the same everyday; others it's sporadic. It's taking a long time to gift because of restarting the game over and over. These issues are taking away my joy of the game! It's difficult for me to get excited about the Christmas update - I'm afraid adding that much more to the game will only create more crashing and I won't be able to visit and see what everyone has created which is a huge part of loving Smurf's Village. I'm sorry dear friends and I appreciate the gifts you've sent even though I can't return yours! Please just skip me but know that I am trying!

Comment

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know exactly how you feel! It's really depressing trying to gift. And even more knowing we all need lots of resources again for the next project. I don't feel happy collecting gifts I can't return. Although I have SUPER friends who understand it still doesn't feel right. And I'm afraid your village will be next in the list....last few days it always takes 2-3 times to enter and that's how it started with all villages I can't reach now. Could get in today twice

Hi Felecia. This issue is SUPER annoying isn't it?! Please remember to comment as well over in the problem thread so Beeline can see how far the problem is spreading. I'm not sure they check in here. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...riends-village

Comment

• FeleciaB
                  FeleciaB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for posting the link Caro! I left a message there for Beeline and plan to put in another help request. The last time I did they replied with a long list of info they wanted and no real answer to what I asked. I am so afraid my game is going to become corrupted and I am not as tech savvy as many of you so I fear my game might be lost completely if it does. After crashing I hold my breath every time the orange screen appears and it reloads - no game for fun should cause this much anxiety! I can't imagine what you went through when your game was lost! So glad you were able to recover at least an older version! BTW your village is looking wonderful- love the Christmas tree!

Thanks Tapaz for your concern and help! I don't know what we'd do without your assistance! I have been able to get into your village after a couple of tries but last round I could not enter at all- thanks so much for your gifts - so sorry I couldn't return one!

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No worries Felecia in a few days nobody can reach any friend so enjoy the gifts, LOL!
                  And if your village gets corrupt send me a PM, I helped reviving Caro's a few times so probably will be able to help you too

Great you're posting that link again Caro.....seems hardly anyone posts there. And that is the topic we need to spam with all of our crashing problems!

Comment

Malini & GF3, I'm sorry but I can't get to your villages, I'll keep trying at different times but so far nothing works 😞

Comment

Found my way in here to post. My apologies to my friends who have been gifting me and I have not gifted back or it has been sporadic. The list of villages that are crashing seems to be growing!! Tapasz, I am with you on the frustration- I NEVER have problems with your village but could not get in this weekend. This is just too much. First I thought it might be related to my phone being older but I am crashing on my second village as well. Can't they fix this?!? It should not take over an hour to try and gift 30-35 friends- only to keep crashing at more than half of them. Sorry but this is getting ridiculous

Comment

• Tapasz
                      Tapasz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Could you copy this into the official crashing thread as well? It's in the link Caro posted above.

My village never gave any problems before even in the worst times....but now here are at least 7 friends who can't reach me since a week. Haven't got a clue what is going on but it's not related to level or lots of SB items.
                  Working...
                  X