Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Tapasz, I wasn't aware that there was a thread for that. Still getting used to the forum interface.

Comment

Our neighborhood was plowed this morning, gifts will be arriving sometime later today

Comment

Friends, have had a terrible time gifting tonight and could not get through everyone due to crashing and now not being able to load my friends list through GC! Apologies to all; those I can never gift now, those I can gift sometimes, and those who I usually gift every day! I have to go to bed now, but will try again in the morning...

Comment

Got to everyone except GF3 tonight. Wonder if it's anything to do with all your unopened gifts? Don't know but I'll try again in the morning. Decided to give up after midnight.

Comment

Nat Curry GF3 ... I couldn't gift today due to crashing. I must say I was surprised to see the large number of unopened gifts yesterday, and as Chickadee suggests, perhaps that contributes to the issue. That being said, I think I'm being a little naive .... this issue is much larger than just a bunch of unopened gifts and it scares me to read what is happening in so many villages! [p]Nat ... and any other village that crashes ... I'm not going to try again until the next day. I'm really fearful of doing some damage to my village. I don't like that feeling 😕

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure at all tzr if all the gifts make it more difficult to enter GF3's village. I managed to get into all villages last night though, including the ones that crash sometimes. Those gifts were the only thing I could think of that was different. They'd been there a while. I really have no idea what the problem is and you're right, it's a much bigger issue.

On the plus side, I got straight to GF3's village this morning. All the gifts had been opened but who knows if that made a difference.

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              Unopened gifts has nothing to do with crashing I can enter villages with lots of them.

• tzr1877
              tzr1877 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I agree Tapasz. Probably nothing to do with the unopened gifts but I have this overwhelming sense of helplessness! Fingers crossed the update will fix ... but just to be sure, I think I'll ask Santa to add that to my list. I've been a good girl this year 😇

I visit your mountain areas today and leave my gifts at the snow! I hope i can visit all my friends tonight!

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Crash crash crash... OMG!!! Rafik18, gsev1, everoarke, themadmike.. It drives me crazy!!! 20 min and only 10 friends gifted!!

Yeeeehaaaaa!! I was able to enter Morgans village! Watered your palm, flowers and placed a gift! Im really happy!!!!
              Last edited by LightofFire; 12-10-2013, 01:31 PM. Reason: Morgan, i visit you!!!!

Hi guys! I should be able to get back to my normal gifting now. Thank you SO much to those who left gifts for me even though I couldn't return them, that was amazing <3

Comment

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, DharmaSmurf, I am having a weird problem with your village tonight. I can get to it ok (never had problems with accessing your village), but when I try to lay a gift, I keep getting the oops message. It's happened at least 10 times. I even tried leaving a gift in your mainland instead of the island, and still no go I have never had this happen before. Usually the oops happens maybe twice, not over and over and over. Maybe you are working in your village and that's why it's happening? I'm going to try once more and then wait till tomorrow

Hi neighbors,

I don't know what is going on but gifting the past few days have been awful. SO many crashes on both villages. Jessicas1414, Martinhall, Maja, GF3, Lilpsuedo, Jacq8 (who has had gifting problems for the last several updates!), Guinea Girl, and now Pr3lude, Tapasz, and Pearl (whose village has tons of unopened gifts, which is strange. I can get into your village but keep getting an oops message) - about half of my friends list on both my villages . Last night I kept getting GC errors and now tonight oops messages on several villages! I am just sick of this and taking a break from this frustration for a few days. I truly hope this all gets sorted out soon. I don't think gifting has EVER been this bad for me. Sorry, please skip me for now. I feel so bad receiving gifts and not being able to return them

GC: SSY & MD_Mommy

Comment

• tzr1877
              tzr1877 commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course ... now that makes sense ... strategically saving the gifts to capitalize on tracker. Indeed, a very smart move!

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              Like Caro said, Pearl is leaving her PF for tracker. And no worries SSY, I still have to catch up on your gifts during my holiday. Besides that, the villages I can enter make me happy! Last weekend when I had your mood I decided to only enter the villages which I knew to be ok and it helped holding on to my sanity! So please, take the time you need and skip the frustrating gifting element!

• MD_mommy
              MD_mommy commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, I see, that make perfect sense. Good to know that nothing "weird" is going on with her village. Who knows after all the strange corruptions, etc. Tapasz , that's sweet of you but please feel free to skip me. Just tried you again to see if the time made a difference and still can't get in. Frustrating.

Hi everyone. Please remember to add all this information over on the problem thread so we can hopefully get this fixed. Thanks. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-village/page2

Comment

Amberglass: it appears that your village may have joined the other six that I cannot enter at all. Apologies for not gifting, and please skip me.

Comment

Cupcake....your village crashes on me now...I'll try once more and if I don't succeed you have to wait till tomorrow.
                Edit: got in, yay!
                Last edited by Tapasz; 12-11-2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tapasz, please don't even try again until after the update, as I can't get into your village at all! I don't want yo add to your frustration!

@HappyBird - Aw, thank you for trying though! I honestly think it might have something to do with my home wifi. There seems to have been a fault in my area the last two days and the speed slowed down dramatically to the extent that pages were taking ages to load and then bombing out altogether. Last night it took me ages to gift until I turned my wifi off and used 3G instead. I was just having so much difficulty connecting to GameCentre and getting a lot of error messages. My internet seems to be back to normal today so hopefully you won't have any more issues!!

Comment

Sorry Lilpseudo I can't get to your village 😔

Comment

Picasso25 52, I am not sure if you are reading up on this forum but did you gift my SSY village on the island today? Gifting is so strange! I've never had gifts mislabeled on the island but your name popped up when I opened a gift that I was expecting to be from someone else on the island. Never had that happen, nevertheless thank your for your gifts!

Comment

I was able to gift everyone tonight. Only 3 crashes. Got In on second try.

Comment

Working...
                      X