Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was only able to gift a few of my friends today when my game crashed. After that, I can't load my friends list anymore (stuck on 'searching for friends'). Sorry to those I was unable to gift. Will try again later. ETA: To Pixlax, My game keeps crashing whenever I try to load your village. Sorry for the lack of gifts for the past two days. Will keep trying.
    Last edited by Che; 06-12-2014, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Pixlax
      Pixlax commented
      Editing a comment
      It's ok Che, it seems the higher my level the worse it gets for my smurfy friends to enter my village. I don't think this will ever be fixed.

• Che
      Che commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Pixlax! I've been able to gift you the past few days but I usually crash on my first try. I'm still hoping this issue will be fixed soon. It's taking all the fun out of gifting.

• Hi friends, already hung my away sign after todays' round. Will be traveling till wednesday and decided not to gift to avoid doing "a Caro" due to all crashing. You know the drill...just skip me. Will resume gifting on wednesday again. Enjoy update if it's an early one!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      My gifting has gotten a lot better for me, but sadly you are my only truly problematic village. I will keep tring, I feel guilty that you are missing out on all the gifts.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't feel guilty Purple, you can't help it.

• Sorry about missing most of you last night......game crashed, then my friends list would not load. It was late, I was tired so I just went to bed.

Comment

• Last night I was having a great gifting run, then suddenly I had placing and connection problems so had to abandon it for the night and finish this morning. I have to admit, I started late because I was busy with Tracker and if I had crashed on gifting I would lose him. . Sorry for delaying some gifts. I had managed to move gifting forward by a couple of hours over two days, only to mess it up last night.

Comment

• Got back late night Sunday but was too tired to check the forum until today. Thank you all for all the gifts while I was away. Strangely I can gift all of you with almost no problems (regular crashing only) while I was away even though my internet connection is so appalling that I can hardly open the forums. Anyways, time to make a quick check of the forums

Comment

• Back again and had a slightly better gifting round than usual. Only 3 villages locked for me today, sorry Pearl, Hazli and Tzr! And thanks all for the gifts during my absence!

Comment

• I also had a better round today after a really bad one yesterday.

Comment

• The teddybears will be away for the long weekend and back on Sunday! Have a smurfy time and skip us!

Comment

• Hello friends- I just wanted to check in and explain my absence. I had a really hectic RL week. I was so busy I didn't even have time to check my village and leave a note!!! Anyhow, I had many many gifts waiting for me yesterday, so I wanted to thank all of you.

Comment

• Better than usual gifting these last couple of days. Only four villages locked: Pearl, Cilenne, Ray and Tapasz.
                  Last edited by Cupcake; 06-20-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Erin I'm sorry I'm so late to respond but I haven't been able to visit the forum for weeks due to work obligations. I miss seeing your beautiful, wonderful village and it saddens me that some of my smurfy friends are no longer my neighbors because of this gifting bug. I don't think it will ever be fixed. 😔

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                      yosinori saitou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i got a gift from you today, pixlax. (22/6) but i can't get into your village. (only your village) please wait for gifts. i'll keep trying.

• *ERINSR
                      *ERINSR commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't feel too sad Pixlax. I made the decision to unfriend some of my neighbours as I know it's awful to continually crash when trying to visit. It wasn't personal

• I spoke too soon about improved gifting: Back to lots of locked villages!

Comment

• It has been 3 days since I got back my WIFI connection and yet I haven't been able to gift because I'm stucked at " searching friend". I go to GC and the game from there but it gets worse! It's not like I'm not trying, I am at home this WE and I have been trying to load several times a day since Friday! So I don't know what else to do.

Comment

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Don't forget to change your GC name- it still says you have no wifi! At least then we will know that we can gift you and you can get them!

• PMAKM
                        PMAKM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you Cupcake, I just felt wrong to change it knowing that I still cannot gift.

• Hi, friends! I will be traveling for the next ten days, probably with only occasional (if any) wifi. I am going to put up an 'away' sign- I'll be back July 5th. I'll certainly gift if I can. I hope you all have a great time with the update! Yee haw!

Comment

• PMAKM
                        PMAKM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Enjoy! We will be waiting for you!

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Safe trip Cupcake. Enjoy!

• Caro
                        Caro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Have a great trip Yeehaw!

• To all teddybear friends! I want to let you all know that I will not update our villages for now. Super busy here anyways and still collecting some xp 😜

Comment

Working...
                      X