Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi friends, I will be putting up my "away" sign also.

Comment

• To all my smurfy friends, with the current bugs (missing dragon costume, alien couple river raft and island smurfs on rafting quests), I've decided to hold off updating until I get a clearer picture as to how these problems will be resolved. I've placed my "skip" me sign as not to waste your valuable time. As a consequence of my action, I would also like to apologize that I won't be able to gift all those who've updated for the time being. Hope you all enjoy the update.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem, Smurfy! Let's hope there is a bug fix soon.

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        That's ok, i totally understand! And will look forward with which exclusive layout you will come out for cowboy! I've seen you've already cleared an area for him πŸ˜‰

EDIT: you have updated!! It is looking good! Left my gift in front of cowboys hut today! Tomorrow i will gift at my usual spot!
        Last edited by LightofFire; 06-25-2014, 10:28 AM.

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Unicorn and Sunny. Finally updated against my better judgement.

• Hi all my smurfy friends, i'm back playing. I had already finish gifting today, so far no crashing occur during gifting. GC: pr31ude

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to have you back Jack! Sadly I still crash on your village so just skip me.

• CvB023
        CvB023 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to have you back !! You must be so happy to see your village again. I found your gift and left mine in its same old spot. Enjoy your new ipad πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Jackk
        Jackk commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone. @Caro, what happened ? You stopped playing SV?

• It makes me sad that so many friends stopped playing or reducing their friends list! I can totally understand any decision was made in the last couple of days... But have i missed something? Has happybird decided to stop also or haven't i only seen her notice? She hasn't updated so far! And i miss some of my friends in the list! Hope they are all well and only want to say, i don't take it personal, i completely understand their decision! Tried to make a quick gifting round between the two soccer plays and have stopped after the uncountable message "oops, gift couldn't be sent, try again?" It takes weeks to gift all of my friends with this slow progress... πŸ˜”

Comment

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sunny, not sure what has happened to Happy. She didn't tell us she was away. Her crops have been withered for a few weeks now and she hasn't responded to my PM so I suspect RL requires her attention. Fingers crossed everything is OK.

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh you're right! I didn't get a respond too! Hopefully she is well and will come back soon!

• I am going to have to take a break for a while. I have some RL things that I have to catch up on. While I am not going to quit playing completely, I need to cut my game time way down. Please feel free to skip me or drop me if you want. I will try to gift occasionally, and will be checking the forum from time to time. Hopefully, I will be back before too long. Happy Smurfing!

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        It's been fun "hanging out" with you on the forum, JudiBe. Hopefully things in RL settle enough for you to visit us, and you can keep Smurfing. All the best. Hope things are OK.

• JudiBe
        JudiBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Caro. Everything is okay, I have just got to take care of stuff I have been putting off to play!! I will still be popping in when I can. I'm as addicted to the forum as I am to the game but I have got to dig myself out of a rut====much easier said than done. Haha
        Last edited by JudiBe; 06-25-2014, 08:32 AM. Reason: Spelling .....darn auto correct!

• I play on kindle, and I don't gift, but I do read this thread occasionally. It helps me keep up with problems on the IOS so I know if there is something that might affect my hubby's village. Also, it helps me see whether or not Beeline is adressing problems. I just want to say to a few of you who are taking a break - I hope everything works out in your lives, and in the game, so you are not gone too long. I have not been on the forum very long, but you have al been so welcoming and so helpful that even though I do not know you personally, I wanted to say 'thank you'. I look forward to reading your ideas, suggestions, funny posts, and to seeing the pictures you post. Keep smurfing and don't stay gone too long!

Comment

• Hmmm has someone else problems with GC last two days? Yesterday i haven't gotten any gift and today also! Not a single one... Wondering what happens...

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm.. I got strange gifts after a reboot! Lots of acais on island popped up.. Maybe a hickup... Hope it will be better tomorrow!

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I got your gift yesterday. Near the Oak Tree near Cowboy.

• Unicorn Smurf
          Unicorn Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          And I remember watering an Acai Palm on your Island. So strange, though. Between the bugs in this forum, the bugs within the actual game, and the bugs with gifting, I think all of us are going a bit crazy. I have never seen the forum so quiet after an update. Hardly anyone is posting in the "Update is Live" thread.

• Update. Wish I hadn't. Crashing worse than ever. Sorry friends!

Comment

• I'm on vacation until July 4 and WiFi is a big issue. Please skip gifting me.

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Have a nice trip! And don't worry about gifting! With so many problems here i'm glad i could gift some people so i don't want to skip if i could gift you! Nice setup btw! As always 😊

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Have a great vacation

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Have a great time Purple and safe travel.

• I'm adding my concerns to those of LightOfFire and Tzr above. I am also worried about Happybird. We miss you Happy. I hope you are OK.

Comment

• smurfy bear
            smurfy bear commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm also worried about Happybird. She has always been a very active player but now all her plants are wilted. I'm also concerned about Abi. Hope she's doing fine.

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think she might be having WIFI issues. She mentioned it just before she went MIA. I hope that's all it is. And yes, I think of Abi a lot too. I'm sure she'll be back when she's ready.

• Welcome back Abi πŸ˜ƒ .... hope RL has been treating you and family well. You've got a lot of catching up ... I think at least 2 major updates.

Comment

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Abi is back?

• tzr1877
            tzr1877 commented
            Editing a comment
            Caro .... perhaps I'm a little premature but she has updated and her GC profile says she will be back soon.

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            That's great!!

• I just been going throug my GC list, thankyou for free ing up some space for others that have been waiting, I hope you enjoyed your time in my village although I'm a hopeless gifter, you know who you are.

Comment

• πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” searching... Searching.... Searching..... Endless searching for friends... πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”sorry friends, cannot load the list...

Comment

• Took some time with lots of oopses and searching but finally managed to gift everyone. @Amberglass, as you've rearranged your village, I'm placing your gift in front of the Naughties hidden behind the red/pink pavilion in case you missed it.

Comment

• @Amberglass: I just saw your ranch and I must say it is the most awesome one that I have seen! You should post some pictures here so that others can enjoy it as well!
                Last edited by Smurf_Maruda; 07-01-2014, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X