Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the same villages that crash everyday are still crashing. Capeguy, Morgan, Stacy, LeLe, Ray, Martin, lipseudo, Lizifitflop, Tapasz, and DC Murfy. A few others crashed the first round, but got in second time around. Sorry that I can't gift you, some of you it has been weeks since I was able to get in.

Comment

I am the same, Purple. I came here to thank those generous awesome smurfy friends who are gifting me even though I haven't been able to get to some of them for weeks. I feel so really bad that I still can't get to them, and so frustrated that the number is increasing

Comment

I just bought a new iPad Air...hope you all can try to access my village to test it out whether you can enter my village now

Comment

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow!! Congrats on the iPad Air!! What is it like? But...sorry...still can't access you village at all :: pout ::

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bulbik & Caro - The apps now run smoother and the battery life can last longer with one charge when using it

• FeleciaB
          FeleciaB commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats Ray on the new iPad Air! Still can't get to you- so sorry!

Of 39 villages, I have 10 that I cannot get into at all, and 4 others that always crash the first one or two times! That means I CANNOT GIFT OVER 25% OF MY FRIENDS! [Yes, I meant to shout that!] Come on, Beeline, work this out! And, like Caro, thanks to those sweet friends who gift me even though I cannot reciprocate!

Comment

To all my dear long time friends.. It's the holiday season again. I'll be visiting my parents from tomorrow onwards, therefore will put up my away sign. Will definitely gift whenever I have a stable connection. I will be away for 5 weeks, so merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my smurfy friends! On the other hand, would just like to share something happy with all of you. Hubby and I are expecting our first baby! hopefully everything will go smoothly ahead! Take care all my friends!

Comment

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations!

• FeleciaB
            FeleciaB commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations Emilee! Have a wonderful Christmas visit and safe traveling!

• Emilee
            Emilee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Cupcake, CaroSmurf, Happybird and FeleciaB!! Appreciate it lots Hope you guys are enjoying the update! I'll try to update whenever I can! Btw, Happybird.. Since you're continuing playing, do you wanna add me back? But I'm currently away at the moment. If you want, my GC is emilee - d (away)

Last nights gifting was only 2 crashes, and was able to get in on 2nd try. Two of my worst villages that seldom let me in. I was able to access without crashing! Amazing. You just have to wonder what is causing it...I am sure that is why Beeline is having a difficult time solving the issue.
          Last edited by JudiBe; 12-13-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

I added some friends today on my IOS game. I assume they are members here. Lady Redwolf, Karen, Marco and Tony. Glad to see your wonderful village. Wish I could share my Android village as it is much better than my IOS one.

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Added you today! GC is *Sunny* Dye

• CindySmurf
              CindySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I added you too LightofFire. Nice village!

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, i redecorate a few days ago completely! Today i make a completely new island layout - while waiting for christmas it's my way to hang on :-)

Dear SV Friends/Neighbors

To my horror, I left my ipad at the office today. The office is security gated at night and on weekends, so I will have to wait until Monday to get it. That means I cannot gift anyone for a few days. I am sorry and deeply saddened by this self-imposed SV detox. If the update comes out, enjoy decorating!!!!!

Comment

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh the horror!!! I feel so bad for you...I almost wish the update doesn't come out so you don't miss it....almost.....

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Almost, Erolynn..... Smurfy detox is probably good for you! ::::snicker, snicker::: I have a feeling you may not miss the update, so enjoy the gifts coming your way!

Gifting terrible tonight! Crash crash crash, crash CRASH!!! Joycevivian, you have joined that ever-expanding group of villages I just can't enter! Grrrrrrrr...... Total of 11 now that I can't enter even with repeated attempts!

Comment

• FeleciaB
              FeleciaB commented
              Editing a comment
              Cupcake, I feel your pain! Same with me- so exasperating!

Hello friends- sorry about the erratic gifting. With all of the crashing going on, I've been waiting for moments when I know i will have uninterrupted time. Between that and some unexplained connection issues, I haven't gifted this week as much as I would like. I also observe many faithful players with wilted crops, like Chickadee. Is this normal or are you having problems, too? My list of unreachable players for the last two days is growing: Raytop, Eno Cat, Alezarda, TJP2011, joyce vivian (new), vet-t and SMDSH (new). Maybe an UPDATE would help (clearing throat)!

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Ejic, no I might have been offline. I did have a wobbly internet connection for a few days.

Posting here as well..... I don't want to jinx anything, but I can access friends villages again!! Update seems to have fixed crashing issue?!?!? . :: supremely happy happydance ::

Comment

One of my friend's village disappeared from my village options. Her name is Lady Redwolf. I didn't get to gift her because it went "poof".

Comment

Me, too, Caro! Whoo hoo, all friends! I can reach your villages again! I still have crashing, but got to you all (though couldn't gift many as they had not updated!) This is the thing about the new update that makes me happiest! Big, Smurfy Christmas hugs to you all! ::::Takes Caro's hands and joins in the happydance:::

Comment

Yea, seem that most of my friend are able to enter my village after the latest update...happy dance as well
                  Last edited by Ray888; 12-14-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Yay! Visited all my friends! So happy, can't wait to have a look around. This is the best part of the update!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Comment

Working...
                    X