Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be on a prolonged weekend with my friend from tomorrow evening - I expect limited time for SV 😄
    After beeing back for 4 busy workdays next week I will be off again for a little more than 2 weeks family holiday - no WiFi acces in the cottage.

Please skip gifting me since I probably will not be able to return the favour 😊

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Have a great time, Hundredth!

• Hundredth Smurf
      Hundredth Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx 😊

Weather is amazing. Friend are amazing
      I things keeps going this way it will be the best holiday ever 😄

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear it, Hundredth!

• @indythrasher: i love your little paris, such a nice tribute...! I will come to sip some smurfy juices 😉
    @clumsy: i'm jealous, your airport is beautiful!
    @tzr: saw your ranch, i love it!
    @yosinori: have totally forgotten to say "congrats" for finishing clockwork...

Comment

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sunny. I'm liking the ranch more and more myself.

• Hi neighbours, sorry I couldn't finish gifting last night. I didn't want to stay up all night LOL. Had a difficult time with crashing and reloading problems. I've just finished my list but now my times are thrown out.

Comment

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Chickadee....don't ever worry about gifting for me...you already take the extra time to visit my island every day. If you can't gift, I'm not worried about it. I've been having a hard time gifting with the game crashing all the time. It's really frustrating.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Amberglass, don't worry. I caught up with everyone the next day and I'm pleased that I managed to gift everyone last night and only a couple of crashes. Strange thing though. A few times lately I've marked you down as gifted (I write down the times so I can gift an hour earlier until I get everyone at a decent time for me. It helps when I've had lots of crashing and gifting is really spread out) but when I looked later, or even the next morning, you had a gift sign! Same thing kept happening with someone else. I think I'm back on track now.

Don't ever worry about your gift spot being on the island. I go to everyone's island every day to water the palms anyway, even the ones that don't have palms because I keep forgetting that they don't! LOL

• Anyone here have any extra slot to add me as your neighbors? I'm looking for regular gifter. Please add me. Thanks. Gc: pr31ude - stone.

Comment

• Jackk
      Jackk commented
      Editing a comment
      @Caro, don't worry. Hoping you can be regular gifter again soon . Thanks for supporting me as well (and Tapaz too).
      @chickadee2013, smurfy bear thanks for adding me as your SV neighbors.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome Jackk. I have to be careful how many I add so I can gift daily. I have quite a few now that haven't updated so not sure what's happening with them. Not sure where you'd like me to leave gifts. I will find a spot tonight. I was rushing through gifting last night so I just left it by one of your building projects. My usual spot is the chicken coup if you have one, or Nat, unless you have another preference. .

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome Jack! You are one of my amazing long term friends. Like Caro said already: I can vouch for Jack!

• Well, I was hoping hat while I was away, gifting would magically become better- I am sooooooo naive! Still can't reach Smurfy Bear, Tapasz, Amberglass, Pearl, Cilenne and Ray (as well as several others who seem to have stopped gifting...)

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      How sweet....a naive cupcake ! (Crashing on your palms a lot)

• Don't worry about me Cupcake. I've found the crashing has increased again. We'll just keep gifting when we can. :-)

Comment

• Was able to reach Amberglass tonight (a rare occurrence) but haven't been able to reach Cassis for the past couple of days! [The first time I've ever had trouble with her village.]

Comment

• Short message: can't gift tonight and as my game got corrupted two days ago during gifting (crashing that is) I'm afraid to change devices to reset my time. I'll see if I can find the courage to make a double round this weekend to make it up.

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Supported by world mojito day I made a double round today. (Needed to find courage). I'm so sorry for those who I can't reach. The usual inaccessable villages like smurfy bear, pearl, hazli (though I could reach him yesterday since weeks), and prelude. And the on and off villages of pixlax and tzr, don't know why but somehow I can only reach one of you a day?? Let's hope next update improves gifting!

• I had one heck of a time gifting, but I got to everyone! Tapasz I had an especially hard time getting to your village and when I finally got there I got so excited that I accidentally dropped the gift by a seagull instead of the little deer, sorry.

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't say sorry! I'm glad my village opened up to you and it was pretty close to your original spot so it had to be yours.

• The stars and moon have aligned correctly and I was able to reach Cassis, Pearl and Amberglass tonight! Unfortunately, it looks like the rest of the universe must be in proper position for me to reach other dear friends..,,

Comment

• Dear friends I will be away until 28 July for holiday, please skip me as I will not be able to return the favor. Thank you. GC Robinwood GC kelly

Comment

• Well, two nights only for cassis, Ambergalss and Pearl- stars and moon must have moved out of alignment, and the rest of the universe is just a mess!

Comment

• Not sure what's going on but gifting is sheer impossible. If the friends list eventually loads (1 out of 3 times) after a few minutes, the oops message pops up. If lucky enough to enter a village It takes at least 5 times to place a gift, íf possible at all. Started gifting about 30 min ago and was only able to reach 5 friends so far. I'll try for a while but can't spend hrs.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Please skip me, Tapasz- it is not worth the frustration plus I can't even reciprocate!

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                I was thinking i'm the only one with problems... Came here to tell the same... Annoying!

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the same problem today. Friends list wouldn't load, and when it did, gifts and watering were slow to load or wouldn't load at all. So many oopses!! I gifted maybe 6 friends and had to give up. Like you, I cannot spend hours. So frustrating this morning for me!!! I never have gifting issues like the ones I dealt with today. Then again, if we could get once a calendar day gifting implemented, maybe this would not have been an issue at all.

• Sorry smurfy neighbors but I won't be able to gift today. Major typhoon affecting us right now. Power restored but still flickering due to strong winds. Internet very intermittent.

Comment

• smurfy bear
                smurfy bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Very difficult gifting run. Managed to gift everyone but took a very long time with lots of searching and oopses. Sorry but can't water some of your flowers nor any palms today.

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                The Philippines! How lucky are you! I have never been, but I hear that it is beautiful! I don't now why I just always pictured you on a farm in Oklahoma, you picked a way better place to live, Oklahoma doesn't have palm trees.

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Good to hear you're safe Smurfy Bear!

• Friends, I too am having huge gifting issues tonight. Was able to get a few done and after the first crash, can not get my friends list to load again. So frustrating! I will try for a little bit longer then off to bed.
              Last edited by Stacy9107; 07-15-2014, 07:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
              X